23. Desperate Times Calls for Desperate Decisions

Alright, I'm gonna break it down to y'all, the winner of the voting poll is harem due to 13 votes over 6. I truly apologize to those who wish for TodoMomo. You have all given valuable reasons but I gotta go with most votes! It'll only be Momo and Nejire but Delsin will still be leaning on Nejire as he's is first. Thats how the story started, that's most likely end. No more no less. Again, Harem it'll be! Now onto the STORYYYY!!!!!!!!

(Timeskip- a week)

It has been a heart wrenching week for one Conduit user. Ever since Yaoyorozu kissed him that night, he has been going through a sort of argument in his head. He knows what he wants, and that was Nejire. He wanted her, needed her and couldn't afford to lose her. They....fit together. He...loved her and it wasn't gonna change. He wanted to be with Nejire. Pretty easy decision write?

Wrong

The problem is, Momo. He now knew Momo harbours strong feelings for him, feelings that he found he had for her. She was one of his friends, one if his bestest friends, he didn't want to hurt her. All the things she did for him, praising him, encouraging him, helping him when he needed it most. Nejire did All that too but Momo was always there. She has been nothing but kind to him, both of them have and they both love him and he, them but he's afraid that he'd have to hurt one of them. He didn't want to hurt either of them. "How can I like two different women? I'm sick...." He said to himself in the mirror in his bathroom.

He also knew he had to tell Nejire what happened that night. If he kept this from her, she'd be devastated and will never talk to him again. He just hopes Momo isn't the gossip type of girls otherwise this is already going around the fucking school. He started sighing. He opened his phone. That was the first thing he was going to do. He'd rather her head it from him than from anyone else.

He immediately dialed her up and called her phone and after a few rings, there was an answer. "Hello? Del-kun?". "Hey! Nejire. Listen, are you busy right now?" He asked. "Nooooo.....why? What do you have in mind, Del-kun?" She asked in a flirty tone which always turned him on but he had to control himself. He was definitely not getting any thing from her tonight.

"Hey, well, do you mind just coming on over right now? There's.....something I need to talk to you about. Something extremely important" he said seriously. 'Delsin...what's wrong? You're scaring me". "Just please get over her? I promise I'll explain to the best of my ability". 'If she let's you before she utterly beats your ass to dust' John said with an amused smirk.

'Shut the fuck up, John!' He replied. "Okay.....I'm on my way right now.....". After that, she hung up the phone, leaving Delsin to pace aroubd his apartment for 45 minutes until a knock was present on his door. He immediately opened it to see his one and only, Nejire. "Nejire I-". She interrupted him by placing her hands on his face.

"You don't appear to be injured or dying in anyway, and the apartment is fine. So their was no villain fight. Good. You scared me Del-kun!" She said as she kissed his lips softly. He pulled her in tightly to the point where their bodied were basically grinding on each other's as they took breath. He kissed her deeply and grown so much into it that he picked her up by her legs and brought her to his lap, his hands traveling all over her toned legs as they made out. He gripped her bubble but firmly, causing her to gasp as his bold moved. That gave the opening to open mouth kiss her. "Oh Delsin...." She moaned as she felt her body go numb.

Truth be told, Delsin didn't really know what he was doing, he was just following his instincts and just following her moans. It really helped that neither were experienced in this type of thing so they were exploring this new feeling togetger, which makes it feel all the more better. The bluennete pulled back from the kiss to push her face in his neck, kissing ajd licking and sucking, opting to give him a hickey on his neck. He started to groan as she went at his neck. She slide her tongue all the way to his ear and nibbled on it a bit before whispering. "I want you...." She said as she gripped his shoulders and grinded herself on him.