#66- Places to Be

//Josh put Simon down by the door and, having wrapped Simon's arm around his shoulders, they walked through together.//

Josh's POV

'Oh, not again!' J said from in front of me. 'I thought I wouldn't have to talk to you pricks again, at least for a few more days. Where's the hottie? I thought he was supposed to be with you?'

'I don't... I don't know.' I said, looking around in disbelief. There was no one here but me, Joshua and J.

'You lost Simon?!' Joshua said.

'I didn't lose him! He was... he was right here.' I said, too shocked to say anything more. My hand instinctively went to my side where Simon had been leaning.

'Fucking hell, he's injured! He needs your- he needs our protection! You can't just leave him!' Joshua shouted.

'I didn't fucking mean to, did I? I snapped. 'I was with him, but as soon as I walked through the door... Where did you two come from, anyway?' I asked.

'No fucking clue. If tall, injured and handsome isn't here, then I've got no reason to be.' J said. I shot him a glare.

'Did you find the White entrance?' Joshua asked, ignoring J.

'Yeah, yeah we found it. Harry and Tobi went ahead of me and Simon, and they're not here either.' I explained.

'Who, pretty boy and that short kid? Who'll miss 'em?' J said.

'Hey, that's my friends you're talking about.' I said, glaring again.

'Alright, calm down, virtue.' J said under his breath.

'How do we get out of here?' Joshua asked. He looked uncomfortable without having something to punch or, at least, threaten.

'Ugh, we're not going to have to talk about our feelings again, are we?' J complained.

'Yeah, I hated that.' Joshua said.

'We're well aware, Mr Cold and Stoic.' Josh said, patting Joshua on the cheek. Joshua grabbed his wrist, twisting it behind J's back and forcing him to the floor. J yelled, trying to kick Joshua- who was know pinning him to the floor with his knee- and failing miserably. As much as I would have liked to help J, I was too busy laughing.

'Stop, stop!' I choked out through my giggles, half-heartedly pushing Joshua. He looked at me in disbelief, before rolling off of J and onto the floor. I collapsed beside him. J scrambled to his feet, furious, but once he saw that even Joshua was smiling, he let it go.

'It's nice to see you laugh.' Joshua told me with a rare smile.

'Look out, soldier boy's gone soft.' J said, punching him lightly on the arm. He quickly took it back, sitting down beside us. 'I'm joking, I'm joking. It is nice. You haven't laughed that hard since...'

'About 4 years ago.' I interrupted. 'J was in bed with, what was her name, Betty? And she... and she...' I stopped talking, overcome with laughter.

'The bitch spanked me!' J shouted, acting annoyed although we could all see the laughter in his eyes. 'What, I panicked!'

'She didn't hit you hard enough for you to need Joshua!' I said. 'It was a kink thing, I thought that was supposed to be your department!'