2021-2030

Although Long Siye was unhappy with the request, he could not refuse it. He faintly replied, "Your Highness has been eagerly looking for the cure for Xijiu. Naturally, I need to repay you with something."

He picked up the fishing rod and went fishing again. Since they had one more person to feed, three fishes were obviously not enough.

Di Fuyi laughed. "General Long is really generous!" He waved at the snow-white mythological beast which was standing there. "Bai Ze, come over, you have been good today. Come down and eat together with me."

Therefore, the snow-white mythological beast leaped over, turned into a human form, and sat opposite Long Siye. "Thank you, General Long. I like to eat grilled fish. Can you grill more for me?"

Bai Ze's human form was a handsome general in white robes. It looked heroic and elegant. However, there was also a strong aura from him that could not be ignored. Long Siye naturally knew that about the mythological beast, Bai Ze. It was the head of the eight ancient mythological beasts from ancient time. Its status was even higher than the Emperor Immortal. Ordinary celestial beings would need to worship it when they saw it.

Even Long Siye needed to pay respect to it. On the current continent, the only person who would dare to take Bai Ze as its ride was the son of the Divine Lord, Shen Nianmo.

When the divine couple left the continent, they left the eight mythological beasts to their son. The beasts usually stayed in the palace of the Divine Lord and would only be called out by Di Fuyi when necessary.

This time, to get the medicine back to Gu Xijiu, he actually summoned Bai Ze. Nonetheless, Nianmo was still exhausted. Although he did not show it, his slightly pale lips still exposed his exhaustion. He was sitting next to Gu Xijiu and was quite close. She could smell a faint aroma from his body. This fragrance made her heart float, and she felt inexplicable clingy to him. "Why is your face so pale? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

When her soft fingers rested on his wrist, the anger in Di Fuyi's heart suddenly disappeared. He closed his eyes slightly and asked, "What do you think?"

In the past three days, he rode 10,000 miles on Bai Ze and did not sleep. Even the mighty Bai Ze was tired, so Shen Nianmo was naturally exhausted too. Before seeking out the cure for her, he had already spent three days looking for her and also utilized his spiritual power to cure her. It had been nearly seven days that he had not slept.

Shen Nianmo took off his mask and left it aside. Gu Xijiu looked at his slightly dark eye bags and finally understood. "Don't tell me that you have not slept in these three days?!"

Di Fuyi smiled and only said a few words. "No mood to sleep..." He was afraid that he would come back late, and she would have died due to her injuries. He did not know why he was especially scared that she disappeared. Although he knew clearly that her injury had been under control, he was still nervous and scared that she would be gone.

Although Gu Xijiu was grateful, she also felt bad. This kid was too kind to her! He really tried hard just to save her!

She thought about it and took a small bottle from her storage space. She put it in his hand. "Come, take this."

Di Fuyi accepted the small bottle in his hand. He opened the bottle cap and saw that two purple glowing pills rolled out. He looked inside the bottle and saw that there were still a lot of it inside- there were about 40 or 50 pills there.

She once gave him this medicine, but he did not know what it was at that time. He took it away and studied it for a while. He found that it was an excellent supplement for spiritual power.

It was difficult to find the herbs which were used to make the potent medicine; hence, he could not identify what ingredients were added due to his inexperience. Strangely, he trusted that the pill would be effective as he felt a sense of familiarity as he sniffed it.