2: Orange Juice

Gold

Everyone pulled out their phones to film the drama that was going one, I looked around the cafe.
Everyone was waiting for my next reaction and whatever I do now is going to be the talk of New York, way to go ruin my perfect resume.
I can see the headlines now:
Gold Bailey gets fired by New Yorker billionaire bad boy, what's his name again 'Aiden Knight'.
Again, how can something so beautiful be So arrogant with a terrible attitude, shit, I wish I could strangle him right now.
After getting me fired he asks me to take off my clothes, his breath warms the lobe of my ear, a smirk made his way to his lips brushing the depth of my ear slightly.

I pushed him away with a huge frown scarred my face.

"Screw you, You don't own me you ain't my Father you asshole, she was my boss, it's her job to fire me like she said 'pack your bags and get out' and I did just so, just because you are some fucking brat doesn't mean you get to treat me like trash, fuck your money, fuck your standards, fuck your arrogance and lastly fuck you you arrogant son of a bitch... " I yelled my lungs sore, every one gasped in shock,  I don't give a damn I just got fired by this bastard and he's trying to play with me like I'm some object screw him.

My eyes darted to everyone who's mouth was wide agape like yelling back at him was a taboo.
I didn't know when tears faintly raced down my cheek, my glare darted back to Aiden, he didn't do anything he just stood there reading me like a book and shocked too by the way I spoke to him.

I held my purse tight.

"I apologize for the inconvenience... " I Said in a whisper as I made my way out of the cafe.

Aiden

'Her Curves', that was the only thing that stuck on my mind as I pulled her back and told her to take off her uniform like I did to other girls and they gladly will give a strip show just to impress me.

Not only did she refuse to do it, she goddamn insulted me I could see she was frustrated as she exit the cafe to know knows where.

She's interesting.

"Mr Aiden would you like to place your order to go" Miss Mordecai jerked me away from my thoughts.

"Who was that Girl ??.... " I asked as a girl I examined who was talking to her earlier gave me my order to go.

"Ummm I have no idea about her, she used to come to work I know nothing of her background... " I could tell she was lying maybe afraid what I'll do to the girl later if I get my hands on her.

"You... " I pointed at the Gir6l that handed me my coffee as she sluggishly made her way towards me.

"Yes Sir... " She said shaky in her breath.

"What's your name" I asked

"Penny.... "

"Ok Penny what do you know about that girl..?? " I asked

"She?? I've never met that Girl in my life Sir... " a smirk made it's way to my lips, she gulped down her saliva hard.

"There is one thing I hate and it's being lied to and I would hate to hear such a beautiful young lady like you ended up dead in the ghetto's, your friend just lost her job don't make the same mistake with your life "

She let's out a squeal but held it back and nods.

"Sit... " she sat down quietly with fear in her eyes.

"Her name is Gold Bailey... "

Gold

The second I went out, it rained, it goddamn rained, first from drizzles to a storm.
I swiftly took shelter in a nearby subway as I glanced through my phone, I spotted the time it was 09:45 am I can't believe I just got fired my second job starts by 10:00am
I can still get another job besides I hated that cafe anyways.
I went to the exit of the subway to the the storm went down a little, I made my way through the cold atmosphere to my second Job.