vingt trois

Once his contacts were out of his eyes, Taehyung took his white toothbrush from the small cup on the sink, the initials "KTH', being written on it with a permanent marker. They both brushed their teeth, Jungkook loving to see how domestic they looked in the mirror, just doing their nightly routine.

"Well, goodnight then kids." She said with a small smile, waving at them from down the hall. "And we're getting up early to go to the salon so no funny business."

Jungkook snorted, agreeing with her conditions before pulling Taehyung in his room, they both headed to bed, Taehyung already slipping into the covers, before Jungkook bolted to the bathroom, coming back a few seconds later with both hands behind his back.

"Hold on Tae." He said, getting closer to the bed, and sitting next to where Taehyung layed down. "I have to do this before we cut your hair."

Whilst speaking his words, he got out two thin hair ties from behind his back, smiling widely at his boyfriend.

"Seriously?" Taehyung sighed, looking at Jungkook with a bored look, only getting a very enthusiastic nod in return. He rolled his eyes again, before tilting his head forward to let Jungkook play with his hair.

A few minutes, and a lot of curse words later, Jungkook was staring at Taehyung with an unreadable expression.

"I knew you'd look amazing in space buns." He whispered, Taehyung looking down in almost shame, feeling sorry for his pride.

His long hair had been pulled up in two even buns atop his head, only leaving a few strands of hair to frame his face.

"Never knew you had a space bun fetish." Taehyung teased, seemingly unamused by the situation.

"Hey" Jungkook smiled as he dug out his phone from the pocket of his sweatpants."Don't fetish shame me." He took a quick snap of Taehyung's face, but let his arms fall on his lap when the model didn't cooperate.

"Come on, pose for me." He chuckled, raising his phone again.

Taehyung sighed, before placing both of his hands to cradle his face and look straight at the camera with a poker face, letting Jungkook laugh a little and take a picture, before tilting his head up and gracing Jungkook with the cutest, toothy, boxy smile he'd ever seen.

He took the picture right before his boyfriend decided he had had enough and broke the pose, pulling the two hair ties out of his hair, placing them on Jungkook's desk and letting his body fall on the bed.

"You've had your fun now let me sleep." He growled, Jungkook standing up to plug his phone in, then stripping off his shirt and sweats and sliding into the covers in his loose boxers.

Taehyung turned to face away from him, making him pout, before chuckling slighting and wrapping an arm around his waist, pulling their bodies flush against each others.

"Goodnight." He whispered, raising his head momentarily to peck Taehyung's cheek.

"Yeah, goodnight." Taehyung answered, leaning into Jungkook's touch.

***

Taehyung woke up first, opening his eyes to the sight of the wall on the side of Jungkook's bed, his body feeling the utmost level of comfort. His head was resting on Jungkook's bicep, the other arm loosely around his waist.

He blinked away the sleep from his eyes, yawning silently, before he slowly turned around, doing his best not to wake Jungkook up. His little operation was successful, and he was now facing his boyfriend, looking at his adorable sleeping face, listening to the soft breaths that came out of his parted lips.

Jungkook's long, black hair was fanned across his forehead, a few strands caught in his lashes. Taehyung chuckled, raising a hand to push a lock away from his eyes, Jungkook furrowing his dark eyebrows in his sleep, immediately making him look sexy. He stured in his sleep, closing his mouth and licking his lips, then scrunching his nose up cutely and tightening his grip on Taehyung's waist, bringing him even closer.

Taehyung's heart caught in his throat at the sight, taking one last look at Jungkook before burying his face in the bare skin of his shoulder, feeling the body heat that always radiated off of him.

I should have never married you!

Take that back, you know you need me!

His hands became cold and clammy, stomach tightening.

He was scared, terrified even, that Jungkook would start yelling at him if he upset him in any way. It was always eating at him, the fear of them becoming as toxic as his parents were.

"Mhm." Jungkook sighed in his groggy morning voice, squeezing Taehyung closer and sliding the hand that was under his head to wrap around his shoulder.

The older chuckled, nuzzling in Jungkook's bare skin as a hand krept under his sweater to rub his back.

"Why is your skin so fucking soft." Jungkook murmured in Taehyung's hair, making him snort.

"Was not expecting that to be the first thing i hear today." He whispers against Jungkook's shoulder.

"you're awake?!" Jungkook said, retracting his hand from Taehyung's back.

"you did that thinking i wasn't?" Taehyung teased, biting the skin of Jungkook's collar bones softly. "That's naughty and dorky at the same time."

"Oh shut up." Jungkook sighed tiredly, rolling to the side, pushing Taehyung with him, to hover closely over him.

"Don't kiss me, i can smell your morning breath from here." Taehyung said, hands on Jungkook's shoulder as he looked up at him, chuckling at his offended face before it morphed in disgust when the younger blew on his face.

"Ew." He protested under Jungkook's large grin. "Kookie, that's nasty."

"Kookie?" Jungkook teased, the shit eating grin remaining on his face as he nuzzled his nose against Taehyung's.

"Shut up." Taehyung whispered, closing his eyes and parting his lips, expecting a kiss despite saying he didn't want any.

Jungkook chuckled, dipping down to ghost his lips against the older's teasingly, then pulling back, Taehyung following the movement as if to chase Jungkook's lips unconsciously.

"Didn't you say you didn't want to be kissed?" Jungkook  teased, speaking just over the other's lips.

"That was before you blew your morning breath all over my face, it doesn't get worse than that."

Jungkook giggled, finally leaning down to place a peck against Taehyung's lips, before being pushed away by Taehyung who place a hand on his forehead, and stopped the kiss, his other hand making Jungkook roll off him to sit up and get out of bed, snatching his glasses from the nightstand because he was too lazy to deal with contacts.

"What was that for?" Jungkook groaned, still on the bed.

"Payback." Taehyung answered. "Now go wash your teeth."

À/N:

thanks for reading, hope you liked this !