The reveal

Again with the no quote!! Aaaaahhhhhhhh

Anyway, we're still on Plagg. Everyone loves this. The battle of Master Fu and Plagg.

Master Fu
Plagg

"Dangerous? Me! How so?"
"Does the disappearance of Atlantis ring a bell with you?"
"I'd had too much cheese!"
"The leaning tower of Pisa?!"
"I didn't see it!"
"DINOSAURS!"
"Oh- Yeah. Ok. I-I did go too far there! But I was young!"

Everyone loves that! Or at least I do. Anyway, to the story.

"Chat Noir! Your suggesting we detransform? This wouldn't be like the time with Dark Owl! We have to feed our kwamis with our eyes open!" cried Ladybug. "Plus my lucky charm would disappear."

"Do you have a better idea Ladybug?" asked Chat Noir. She could tell he was being serious.

"Chat...I..."
"I'll start first," he winked. Ladybug sighed and nodded.

"Plagg, claws in," sighed Chat Noir. Ladybug hesitantly watched as Chat Noir's costume disappeared to Adrien.

Ladybug gasped. Chat Noir was Adrien. The words pierced her heart. Chat Noir broke her heart. Adrien... broke her heart but then asked her out the next day. Adrien was the flirtatious superhero who was always flirting. Chat Noir was the guy she had a crush on for three to four years.

"Is it really that bad?" asked Adrien nervously.
"N-no," smiled Ladybug awkwardly. Her earring beeped, signalling she was moments away from detransforming.

"Well, my turn," sighed Ladybug, as the costume disappeared to Marinette.

Adrien gulped. He broke Marinette's heart to be with Marinette. He always flirted with Marinette. He had a crush on Ladybug. And the time with Troublemaker, that's why Ladybug was acting dodgey. And when Gigantitan showed up and Marinette showed up afterwards. To be honest, he was glad it was Marinette. He wouldn't have wanted it to be anyone else. After all, he loved the girl underneath the mask.

"Disappointed yet, my love?" sighed Marinette.
"Why would I be disappointed in you princess?" asked Adrien, lifting her head up so that they were in eye contact.
"Because I'm a clutz," she sniffed.

"Marinette. Me... Adrien... is dating you," he smirked. Marinette gasped.
"We're... dating?" she cried.

"When two people have been on three or so dates, they are dating. They are not... boyfriend and girlfriend... they're just dating," explained Adrien with a smile.

"How come you broke up with me?" sniffed Marinette.
"Ah... as Chat Noir. Well, before I knew you were Ladybug, we made a promise to reveal to each other first. So, I knew that eventually I'd have to reveal my true identity to you and decided that I'd just start a relationship with you like my civilian self," explained Adrien, turning around.

"Oh. Right."
"Marinette, Ladybug. I love you both. The girl with and without the mask. And I hope you do as well," he smiled, turning back around.

Marinette nodded.
"Now lets go kick some akuma butt!" smirked Marinette.

Marinette fed Tikki a macaroon and Adrien fed Plagg a slice of Camembert.

"Humans are blind," whispered Plagg.
"I know," sighed Tikki happily.
"Still, better than Romeo and Juliet," shrugged Plagg, finishing his cheese.
"I'll agree with you on that stinky sock," giggled Tikki.
"You called me my nickname! Thank you so much sugar cube," cried Plagg.
"I still hate that nickname by the way," groaned Tikki.

"No you don't, sugar cube," winked Plagg.
"No... No I don't," smiled Tikki, blushing but you couldn't see.

"Spots on!"
"Claws out!"

"CATACLYSM!"

I really hope you guys enjoyed that chapter! I love reading everyone's comments for my books so thank you all for the support.

Hope you had a magical day and stay amazing! ❤️