Chapter 13

700+ reads 🥳🥳
I'm so happy
Thank you guys very much for the support.

Also I really want your ideas on this chapter. Thank you once again ❤️❤️

Happy reading 📖

Cherry's POV

What the fuck! What are they coming to do here! I don't want to see them ever again! I have to do something to stop them.
"Chris! When did you call them?!" I am so furious.
"Just awhile ago but Sofia was on the phone when I saw you lying down lifeless" he look so suspicious
"Please do me a favor, I beg of you" I pleaded with him.
"Okay tell me." He smiled
"Call them and tell them that I'm okay. And nothing horrible happened. So they should stop coming here. They left here just yesterday and I can't let them come back again. My Dad's health will be at stake please." I pouted
"Okay. If it's what will you feel better" he agreed just like that.
He stepped out to make the call. I began rejoicing because I'm not ready to face them. They will criticize me for what happened and I'm not ready for any means words from them especially my parents. I always feel neglected by my own family. Anytime I'm sick, my mom doesn't fully take care of me. My nanny does everything for me but when it comes to my sister, my mom is committed to her. I'm not jealous of my sister! I just envy the love she gets from my parents.

Chris came back and I was eager to get my response.
"So?" I asked curiously
"They are still coming. Your mom seem so worried about you. She said she loves you so much. And you are not alone in this life" he said
"Shit!! I want to die! I hate this life! I know she is lying!" I cried out loud and Chris hugged him. I hit him chest few times but he held me tightly. I felt safe and secured. I wanted to be in his arms forever but he is like everyone else. My life is such a mess. I want love! And someone to care about me unconditionally.

After I calmed down, Chris kissed my forehead. His eyes was full of emotions like he cares about me.
"Cherish, from now on I will be the friend you needed. I will be your companion for life. I don't care whether you push me away or not. I will still keep pushing till I break off the ices from your heart. I promise to be a good listener. I will be your best friend for forever." He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.
My heart melted and I smiled for real without faking.
"Friends forever" I smiled sadly
"Yes" he used his hands to brush through my hair

I have to escape from the hospital before my parents come. I can't face their wrath anymore. I'm going to my favorite place in the world.

Chris's POV

Cherish is suffering more than I imagined. I think she have suffered depression for a very long time. She feels unloved and thinks people fake around her. Her family must be the reason she is like that. Sofia doesn't know her sister very well. Cherish is so secretive and I'm going to find every single secret and trauma she has gone through when she was a little girl.
I hate myself for hating her so much with passion. I am going to be her everything starting from today. 

She said she is hungry and I'm on my way to buy her food. I have spies watching her closely because she is very vulnerable right now. She can hurt herself anytime.
I reached my favorite restaurant and ordered the food. She wants spicy chicken with soda drink. I asked the doctor and he said it's okay for her to eat it besides he is discharging her tomorrow.
my phone is ringing and it's one of the guards. I picked up and he said Cherish is escaping from the hospital.
Fuck she tricked me! You can't run away from me sweetheart. I smirked.

How was this chapter?

Please vote, comment and share.