chapter 32

Dustin opened the door as the crowd watching Back to the Future pulled out of the theater. "And... blend." Dustin ordered as the fled the bathroom and walked into the crowd.

"Well shit, that worked." Erica was surprised. "Of course it worked. Now we just have to get on the bus with the rest of these plebes, and home sweet home, here we come." Dustin broke the plan down.

"Uh Dustin?" Steve wearily spoke up.

"What?"

"Yeah we might not wanna go to your house." Steve said.

"Why?"

"Well, I might've told them your full name." Steve confessed.

"What is wrong with you?" Dustin whispered loudly.

"Dude I was drugged."

"So?"

"So?"

"So you resist. You tough it out. You tough it out like a man."

"Oh yeah it's easy for you to say."

"Guys?" Robin stopped the arguing, making everyone stop walking.

"Abort. Abort. Abort." Dustin said as he made eye contact with one of the Russian spies that were checking peoples bags as they left the mall.

They all ran to the escalators, only to see it closed off with red velvet ropes. They used the gap between the escalators as a slide to escape them. They all piled into the gap as they slid down, running as fast as they could.

They ran behind the counter of one of the restaurants, 'Great Cookie.' They pressed their backs up against the drawers, all of them struggled to catch their breath. The sound of footprints echoed through out the empty food court.

More and more footsteps walked closer to them. Julia squeezed a tear out of her eyes as Steve lovingly held her hand.

All of a sudden, the beautiful red convertible that was displayed began to go off. Everyone gasped in shock, trying not to make anymore noise.

There was a loud crashing noise that caused everyone's heads to slowly rise up. They stood up to see the dead bodies of the spies in small pools of blood. Everyone turned their heads to see the car smoking, flipped on its side all the way on the other side if the food court.

They all looked in the opposite direction to see what had caused it. On the very top level, the kids, Jonathan and Nancy stood at the railing. Julia gasped happily as she immediately jumped over the counter.

She ran, everyone else joining her. "You flung that thing like a Hot Wheel!" Dustin cheered El. Julia smiled to herself as Dustin enveloped Mike and El in a hug.

"Lucas?" Erica asked in disbelief.

"What are you doing here?" Lucas questioned his younger sister.

"Ask them. It's their fault." Erica said, pointing to Steve, Robin, and Julia.

"True yeah. Totally true. It's absolutely our fault." Steve agreed.