𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

A/N: guess who's back??? this will be a short update that's absolute shit, but lets get it moas!!11! also thank you all for the comments, votes, and reads! also to the people that followed me thank you very very much 💜

beomgyu wakes up feeling as if he was floating in the clouds or woke up in heaven suddenly. maybe it's because he dreamed of swimming with taehyun in a beautiful cove with a waterfall where the tree shades protected their eyes from the sun and they splashed each other with flushed cheeks and big smiles on their faces. he and taehyun were sitting behind the waterfall, faces so close to each that they could kiss...until he woke up.

the blonde is slightly disappointed that the dream kiss didn't happen, but he's still feeling bubbly at the thought of kang taehyun. he can't wait to see the small yet sassy boy that puts bubbles in his stomach. or is it butterflies? beomgyu doesn't want to think too much first thing in the morning, so he pushes the thought aside to get up.

he does his normal morning routine of brushing his teeth, texting the group chat he's in with the other chois, and flexing the single pack he has on his tummy. he blames his softness on his ancestors.

he goes downstairs to surprisingly see his parents sitting at the dining table speaking in hushed tones to each other. normally they'd be gone by 8 a.m and beomgyu would get a ride from yeonjun to school, so to actually see them pass 9 makes the boy believe he's still dreaming.

his mom notices his presence and smiles at him, confusing beomgyu even more. "beommie! good morning, sweetie." she says cheerfully.

beomgyu's jaw nearly drops to the floor and his brown eyes go wide. his mom never greets him happily or greets him period. he hasn't seen her smile since he was five and it was because he kicked a soccer ball into a neighbor's window. she really hated that woman.

his dad chuckles, beomgyu's eyes move to him in shock, and he holds his wife's hand as he says, "i guess he's shocked to see us so late, honey."

"well," his mom begins before leaning over to peck his dad's lips and her smile widens. "i wouldn't blame him." the couple laugh softly together as they look at each other with lovey dovey eyes.

beomgyu's brain is still waking up so the best thing he can do is this-

"WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" he screams at the people pretending to be his parents and he screams in a high pitched voice before running back up the stairs, occasionally falling.

his parents tilt their heads in confusion and his mom questions, "what's up with him? i thought he remembered we have to go in later on the weekends?"

his dad shrugs. "guess he forgot." the couple share a look before going back to sipping coffee and whispering to each other as their son sits in his closet with a blanket wrapped around him as he called the yeonbin couple to save him from the aliens.