Bring You Peace

A Note From Kaity: Hello there my lovelies... I want to apologize for my drinking comments and I want to make it clear that I was with family and I was being responsible. Be safe out there my lovelies.

Okay, now this is important. Later on in this Harry starts out singing along to a song, but the lyrics will continue on through out the rest of the story will look like *this* with one asterik at the beginning and the end. Im typing on my phone because I was wrong, I don't have wifi...

Two Years Later

It had become a strange tradition of ours. We no longer went to see the boy once a year but instead we went on holidays and we even went on his birthday this year. He was like the friend that none of us knew... Well, Louis knew him, but aside from that none of us did. Liam, Niall, and Zayn had begun joining us at the beginning of this past year and oddly enough, our visits to Oliver had turned into picnic type events and we often brought gifts to the little boy. We brought about things like teddy bears, tigers, and elephants at first but once we figured he was tired of those silly things we began bringing Nerf guns and Niall even brought him cupcakes at one point. We were all shocked by that occurence.

It was like we all had this odd attachment and friendship with this blonde haired, hazel eyed boy. He was a part of each of us in our own little way, if anything, for Niall, Zayn, and Liam he had become a reason to get out have a little more fun and appreciate the life they had been given.

For Louis, he would always be more... He was like the little brother that he never really had the chance of knowing aside from being forced into his lifestyle. Over the past two years, I had stumbled in our room in the flat we shared, to find that he was talking to someone I couldn't see, or he would find a small fit of laughter at something that I didn't understand. At first, I was worried that the whole ordeal was the after effects of what he had lived through but over time I realized it was something different. Louis had a real connection with that boy. It was the reason that we constantly went to visit him, although I was sure for Lou that it wasn't necessary, and the reason that we spent money on childish toys.

Part of me believes that Oliver is still around, maybe he's a bit of a haunt that''s haunting Louis in a kind way. I actually wouldn't doubt that he still follows Lou around. I first noticed the strange occurences before I stumbled upon Lou's 'one sided' conversations. The toys that we placed about his gravesite often disappeared, and I thought that, that would make Lou mad to know that some stranger was taking the toys that we had lovingly placed there for Olly, but he never was. He just smiled at the event. We found that even Niall's cupcakes were being mysteriously eaten and a bit of the icing was smeared on the edges of the gravestone. Liam had fussed at that mumbling something about how people were terribly disrespectful, but Louis only smile again. It was like in that crazily mistreated and confused mind of his, he knew something.

As of recently, I've noticed that while Lou and I will go out on little dates my bracelets will disappear around the house, shoes would be mixed around or hidden in closets we didn't use, and I even caught Louis tossing one of Niall's cupcake wrappers into the rubbish bin when he thought I wasn't looking.

"Louis? Were you the one who was eating the food and moving the toys?" I asked as he quickly stuffed the paper into the bin.

He looked at me innocently before glancing down to his left. There was a small set of grimy finger prints on the counter next to some remaining crumbs that Lou had yet to clean up. "Wasn't me!" he grinned so that I could see his teeth. They were spotless as if he had just brushed them.

I made a face at him, "If it wasn't you, then who was it?"

He shrugged his shoulders a bit, "I really don't think you would believe me Harreh."