Chapter 26: Marry Me

Lisa's POV

"Baby, promise me that you will never leave my side." Jennie said as she caress my chest. We are now laying on the futon mattress. We're both exhausted from everything that just happened.

I know that my girlfriend is having anxiety problems because of the unexpected events that happened in succession. I can't blame her, she's too vulnerable so I have to understand her.

"I won't leave you baby. I promise. And although you're not with me, I am always here. And you are always on mine." I said poking her chest where her heart is.

"So cheesy." she giggled a little.

"I love you Jennie. Please always remember that. Things might happen that'll go against our will, some people might tear us apart but baby I want you to keep in mind that if that time comes, I will always run back to you. I will always find my way back to you because I belong to you my RubyJane." I promised to her while kissing her head a lot of times.

"I've never been this scared in my whole life Lisa. Thinking about losing you makes me lose my sanity. You're the best thing that happened to me and nothing would ever top that. I love you too, a lot." my girlfriend said snuggling closer to me.

Thinking about all the possibilities that might happen is killing me deep down inside. Losing Jennie scares the hell out of me. Now that I know how influential her family is, I can't do anything but to overthink our situation. I'm also beginning to be paranoid just like Jennie but I must keep my act cool so that she won't freak out. I want to be brave in front of her and strong for us.

"I want to marry you Nini. And make a family with you." I said out of the blue. I'm not sure if it was a good thing to say but I really see Jennie in my future.

I felt her body tensed against my side. Wrong move Lisa! Shit. You just add up another thing to fuel up the messy situation.

She then lift her head up to meet my gaze.

"Are you lowkey proposing to me Lili?" she said that caught me off guard.

Am I? No, I'm not. Im just saying my thoughts. Aish. This girl thinks like Seulgi. Way too advanced. As much as I wanted to propose, I don't have a ring. And we just got official for Pete's sake. Your fault idiot! You're the one who started the topic!

I was about to say No but Jennie interrupted me.

"Oh My God Lisa! That was a great idea!" she said slightly shouting looking at me with sparkling eyes like she won a lottery.

Okay. Now, I'm confused. I didn't say a word, I just furrowed my eyebrows and let her continue.

"Marry me Lili! Marry me! Once we are married, they can't do anything about it. They can't force me to marry another guy if I'm already married to you." she excitedly said.

Oh my God! My head is spinning. For real?! Don't get me wrong, I would love to marry this girl. But was everything too fast? But she is right, this will be a good move to do. Ugh! My head is aching! How could so much things happen in just one day?

"Lisa?" Jennie cupped my cheeks. Maybe she noticed that I was having a deep thought.

"I'm so sorry. I was just carried away of the thought. I didn't mean to freak you out. It's okay if you don't want to marry me. I know it's way too fast for that. I'm sorry baby." she continued speaking but now with a sad eyes and low voice.

Damn! Now, I just made her upset! But she is right, if I wanted to be with her, I should marry her. With this, her father can't do anything about us anymore.

I inhaled and exhaled deeply first. And look at her eyes that were threatening to cry.

Okay, it's now or never. I want to be with Jennie and I've never been this sure about anything in my whole life.

"Let's get married baby." I finally utter.

I saw her eyes widened and her lips started to curve a very wide smile. But before she could speak, I cut her off quickly .

"But let me buy a ring and propose first. What do you think?"

"Is that necessary? You already know what my answer would be." she said letting go a soft chuckle.

"But babe, I want to. You know, everything is happening really fast. But still, you deserve a proper proposal. Please, let me."

"Okay as long as you're not giving me the ring you supposed to give to Yubi." she blurted out that made me laugh.

"Silly! I brought back that ring to the jewelry store where I bought it the very same day she left me and get a 75% cash back. Sweet, isn't it?" I said while giggling.

"Whatever." she said rolling her eyes. Tsk. Jennie Kim's duality.

I held her torso and pushed her up so that her body would be on top of mine. Once she's settled, she rested her head under my chin, her left hand was on my shoulder and the right one was on my chest.

I placed my arms around her tiny waist hugging her firmly.

"This is really funny baby. Our situation. It is too messy. Everything happened faster than Flash. Lots of feelings were involved. I know it's draining the both of us. But what's important is, you're here right now with me. Being with you is all that matters." I said while gently caressing her back.

"I'm sorry if you're dealing this kind of things baby. My life was chaotic but then you're here, you gave me light and hope. I don't know what will I do without you." my girlfriend mumbled.

"I can't believe we ended this day agreeing that we should marry each other when we just became official last night. This is so sick, yeah?" I said giggling.

She can't help but to giggle too.

"Yes. Very sick but this is the sickest decision that for sure I will never regret in the future." she told me.

She lifted her head up and rested her forehead against mine. She stared straight into my eyes and I can't help but to adore her feline chocolate eyes. They were perfect just like how perfect Jennie is.

"I'm so happy that I'm with you riding this roller coaster ride called life Lisa. You just came in the right time and got me so badly. I'm so into you babe." she said making a slight contact with my lips. I can feel her hot breath touching my skin.

"I won't mind being in a hugger-mugger situation as long as Jennie Kim is with me. Or should I say, Jennie Kim Choi?" I said with a very big smile plastered on my face.

"Oh, I like that. Jennie Kim Choi, loving sexy wife of Lalisa Choi." she teased.

I won't like to admit it but in spite of all the jumbled dramas in our lives right now, the thought of marrying Jennie Kim makes me feel giddy and excited inside.

Meeting Jennie Ruby Jane Kim really turned my life upside down in a blink of an eye. But in a very good way.

__________________________