2.4

frankienash posted!

natalinanoel, jasonnash, zane, and 3

natalinanoel, jasonnash, zane, and 3.1m others liked!

frankienash: hubby threw me a graduation party 🥺 new vlog will be up in t-minus two hrs

tagged: daviddobrik

load more comments

zane: #davie

natalinanoel: we love a couple who matches

frankienash: i love you sm wuw

user123: the content we deserve

user06: frankie always gives us the best content of david, always.

***

frankie wakes up to her head face down into a pillow she was sharing with david. frankie was twisted into the most comfortable position, and she didn't even want to get up. one leg thrown over david's hip, while david's hand was comfortably placed on her hip/butt area. sighing, she slowly rolled out of david's hold, and softly placed his hand on his chest - the boy snuggling into the place frankie once was.

sliding on a pair of spandex she left in david's walk in closet, she grabs his one of his many infamous black sweaters. bending down - she swore she left a pair of birkenstocks at his place - and after letting out a soft string of 'fucks', she finally found the pair of brown sandals.

sighing, she opens the bedroom door silently - doing the same to close it - she throws her hair into a bun.

"goodmorning, frankie," nat's soft voice rings out. "hey natalina, did you get everything cleaned up? i'm sorry i didn't help. . ."

natalie smirks at the small girl, "oh no worries, you were busy with other things." frankie blushes and pushes natalie softly as she walks to the fridge to grab a red bull.

"so how did go?" frankie turns around, cracking open her can, "i don't think you wanna know how fucking your best friend was nat. . ."

nat makes a gagging noise, "i mean, you right. but hey, in the office, there's some paperwork that i need to ship off, will you grab it?"

"yeah forsure, let me go really quick," natalie smiles and goes back to her laptop, "by the way, ihop? i'll postmates?"

"yeah! blueberry pancakes for me."

frankie smiles at natalie and sets off to the office. pulling her phone out, she orders their food really quickly. 15 minutes, that's all she had. but little did frankie know, those 15 minutes were going to change her life.

grabbing some papers from the printer, she knocks over some other papers. "fuck," she says softly, bending down, she notices the papers are addressed to her. "what in the world?"

petitoner: david j. dobrik, hereby requests the following for the court of los angeles, ca divorce to respondent: frankie l. nash.

frankie feels her jaw drop, "hey frankie! breakfast is here. . ." natalie notices frankie has her back turned to her. "hey is everything okay?"

frankie shakes her head and turns to natalie, flipping the paper towards her, "what the hell is this?"

"uh. . ."

"is this the reason why you guys couldn't come to my graduation? because david wanted to get a court order!? for me to sign!"

natalie shakes her head, rushing forward to close the door, "no, no. that's not the whole reason, c'mon frankie. . ."

frankie shakes her head, letting out a soft sob. the girl lifts her hand softly at natalie, "nat you're supposed to be my best friend."

"why are you so upset? you knew this was going to happen. . ." natalie says, grabbing the girl softly and wrapping her into a hug, "why didn't you tell me though?"

natalie sighs, "i'm sorry. . . are you crying for a reason though?"

frankie nods her head, "i like him nat, i always have. even when he was dating liza. i'm just a pussy. . . i don't want to lose our friendship, that's why i didn't say anything. do you see what happened with him and liza?"

natalie sighs, as she hugs the crying girl, "it's okay frankie, we'll get through this. i promise."

***

daviddobrik posted!

natalinanoel, jasonnash, jeff and 3

natalinanoel, jasonnash, jeff and 3.5m others liked!

daviddobrik: my best friend and wife graduated college, so here's a bts of when we got married. enjoy :)

tagged: frankienash

load more comments

eringilfoy: wow, i stan

zane: baby, we always stan, esp. when it comes to pissing jasonnash off

  ↳ jasonnash: i guess this is acceptable

user11: we love a supportive father/father-in-law

user098: can we talk about how cute this ?!?! 😍😍

jeff: frankie really makes this photo 10x better

  ↳ daviddobrik: hey!

user116: frankie didn't like! what's going on?

user1: frankienash

  ↳ user15: rumor is from e! news is that david is filling for divorce and that's why frankie hasn't been active. she was supposed to post 3 hours ago.

   ↳ user10: good, david needs better. it was a fucking joke anyways. next

user11: this bitch is only using him for clout. has always been using him since they met 4 years ago.

zane: it doesn't matter why frankie hasn't liked or commented, but sending hate about the poor girl is totally wrong!

   ↳ natalinanoel: exactly, that's why i'm limiting comments on this post for david

daviddobrik limited comments to certain users