0.9

ØØØØ

ØØØØ

STEVE SAT outside the Avengers Compound, staring at the floor, deep in thought. He looked beat, the only possibility of victory was now, not an opportunity. A deafening noise broke the silence in the distance. As he looked up, he noticed an Audi R8 speeding towards the entrance. The car pulled over to Cap, but went a little bit too far, the car then then reversed back to Cap.

Amber rolled her window down slowly, revealing her, behind the wheel and Tony in the passenger seat. "Why the long face?" The girl smirked, tapping her fingers against the wheel.

"Let me guess: He turned into a baby." Tony interrupted.

"Among other things, yeah." Steve replied, scratching his head, "What are you doing here?" Amber unlocked the car and she stepped out, as Tony walked towards them.

"That's the EPR paradox." Tony stared, ignoring Steve's question.

"Instead of pushing Lang through time, you might've wound up pushing time through Lang. " Amber simplified.

"It's tricky. Dangerous. Somebody shoulda cautioned you against it." Tony remarked.

"You did." Steve responded in a serious tone, "You both did".

"Oh, did we?" Amber tilted her head in mock innocence.

"Thank God I'm here. Regardless, I fixed it." Tony continued, making Amber clear her throat and glare at him. "Alright. She helped a bit". He held up his right hand, with a device in it. "A fully functioning Time-Space GPS. I just want peace."

Amber stuck up the peace sign, "Turns out, resentment is corrosive, and he hates it." Amber finished.

"Me too." Steve nodded in agreement.

"We got a shot at getting these stones, but I gotta tell you my priorities: Bring back what we lost? I hope, yes. Keep what I got? I have to, at all costs." Tony explained.

"And... maybe not die trying will be nice." Amber added, folding her arms.

"Sounds like a deal." Steve grinned, Steve reached out his hand to shake in the deal, in which Tony replied in the same way.

"Oh! Tony you almost forgot" Amber interjected, reaching back into the trunk to pull something else out, Captain America's Shield. She handed the shield to Tony who then held it out for Cap to take.