Mark 6

I'm so sorry i have been gone for so long!

Work and assignments has been absolute chaos and I'm still working on the one shot and special chapter for this book while trying to balance it all. I'm sorry if it took a long time to get this out. I will be updating all three of my books within around 2 days (I'm reviving pack) and I hope you all check them out since I owe y'all for being away for so long...

Anyway I hope you all are having an amazing day! if not I hope this update helped and I'm always here to listen if you need :)

Love you all!!

3rd Person

It wasn't like Taehyung to get jealous.

In fact, he never remembered a time where jealousy was all he could feel (besides that one time with Jungkook and a dumb bunny girl that wouldn't get a hint, but that doesn't count to him). However, for some reason, the image of his small doe and a rather close bird hybrid was seared into his mind. In no way was Nahee flirting with the model Taehyung was working with, but he knew all to well that this little parakeet was about to have his wings clipped if he didn't stop checking out the small girl.

Taehyung's small girl.

Nahee had been completely oblivious since the tiger hybrid had invited her to go to work with him today since Kookie wasn't going in. Of course the girl had accepted right away wanting to go out and be with Tae since he was gone a lot of the times when she was home with someone. But she didn't exactly think this one through as much as she did about being with Taehyung, so the moment she stepped outside the apartment doors her body was immediately on edge. It had take quite a lot of calming calls from Jin and Hobi to try and help her situation since she was way to stubborn to go back inside the house

So, one minor panic attack later and Nahee was in the studio helping clean the lenses and turn on the right equipment to shoot the new group that Namjoon had scouted.

The rest of the group had passed by without a hitch while Nahee was being rather cute tugging on his sleeve and standing in between Tae and the camera watching and moving with the bigger hybrid work his magic up close. One of the staff had even tried to have the small girl move away so Taehyung could 'work better' but all the woman was met with was the loud growl of the photographer and she scampered away. Nahee was noticed and tried to wiggle away thinking she was being a bother and Tae was just a little to late to catch her and bring her back to his embrace.

So, while the shoot went on Nahee went about to socialize as best she could without being overwhelmed always keeping the tiger in view.

However Nahee wasn't expecting to run into a rather sturdy chest.

"Oh goodness I'm so sorry!" Looking up a rather attractive male stood before her with prominent feathers around his eyes and long blue feathered tail. He was rather pretty and Nahee didn't really know how to handle the situation since she hadn't been around basically anyone besides from her mates.