Cold hearted bitch

Jane's pov

"So....what's going on?" Eva asked, wiggling her brows at me.

I swallowed my sandwich before responding, "Last day I stepped on a lego in Hallway, it hurts like hell." I recalled the painful memory, and the face of Dorcus laughing at me and running into his apartment when I tried to grab him.

"I know how horrible that pain feels like when you step on a Lego. Trust me I'm getting used to it since I've a kid at home." Eva said shuddering as if she recalled her own horrible incident. "But I'm not talking about this." She added.

"Then what you want to hear ?" I quizzed shoving five french fries into my mouth. She raised her brow like she does every time when she wants to get the information from me. "Oh yes, my mom is coming this Sunday." I informed her as I finally remembered.

"That's amazing. It's been so long since we go on a beach." She exclaimed. Whenever my parents come to meet us, Eva's and mine family goes on a beach and enjoy the day with family, away from work. But this time dad wouldn't be with us because he's busy in renovating the bakery.
"This news is amazing, seriously. But....I wanna hear something else like the thing between you and Leonardo." I choked on my own saliva.

"There's nothing between us." I told her the truth. We're pretending as couple only in the eyes of Ryder, so there's no need to tell her about it.

She smirked before leaning back against the chair. "Fine If you don't want to tell me, I'll ask Leo then. He'll tell me the truth after all he treats me as his big sister."

"Be my guest." I sighed. I don't want to tell her about the game that Leo thinks he's playing but the truth is I'm the one who's playing the player. On the other hand, if I tell her about this she'll start matchmaking us.

"You're a cold hearted bitch." She pouted, and I chuckled. In the meantime, my phone began ringing and I picked up before wiping my hands.

"Jane, I'm really missing you." Voice came from other side.

I looked at the screen and saw it was an unknown number. "Um...sorry. Who's this?"

There was a pause before the voice came again, "It's me Jane. Your Ryder. Have you lost my number?"

I frowned, "Yeah I lost it when I hit delete button." I saw Eva giggled.

"I really missed you, Jane. Please come back to me. I know you still love me."

I scoffed, "Oh Ryder, we all know someone who speaks fluent shit, and for me—it's you."

"Jan—" with that I cut the call.

"You really not planning to go back to him?" Eva asked.

"No. La. Méiyǒu. Nee. noch nie." I babbled, fuming in anger.

Her eyes lit up with amusement and she grinned, "What was that?"

"No for arabic, chinese, dutch and german." I shrugged, "Leo told me to say this when his international girlfriends call him."

"Leo?" She said raising a brow, her eyes filled with amusement. "Since when you started calling him by his nickname?"

Shit

I was about to come up with a lie but my office phone rang and I picked it up.
"Hello—"

"Where is he?" A woman asked bitterly. I realised it must be one of his whores who always got ready to spread their legs for him.

"Busy." I returned the tone.

"Will you please tell him that.....I'm thirsty." I controlled the urge to not puke all over my desk.

"Who are you by the way?"
I asked.

"Penelope." With that she cut the call.

"He undeniably turns the women horny." Eva commented and we both started laughing.

Leonardo's pov

I was stalking my hot assistant's instagram profile who had left me last day on blue balls. It was really horrible to recall that memory. The way she got me hard was a really painful and horrible experience. Damn, I'd never been desperate for a woman like this before. It was crystal clear that she was playing hard to get. The moment I tried to kiss her I was damn sure that she'd let me kiss her. And she also leaned closer as if she was going to kiss me, but then she tilted her head and made fool of me. Kissing her cheek wasn't enough though I'd managed with that and almost succeeded in calming my hunger for her. However, when I saw her trying to hide the smirk, I felt anger as I realised that she was playing me.

A knock Came and Jane entered. I quickly shoved my phone into the pocket and got back to work on my laptop.

"Penelope called." She said in her sweet voice. I didn't pay much attention because it was absolute piffle to think of her as if I knew who Pentop was.

"Leo?"

"Mmhm." I kept my eyes on the screen resisting myself from checking her with my lustful eyes. "Who's pentop?" I asked, Still not looking at her.

"It's Penelope." She corrected monotonously. Even her name sounded like she was born with too much glamour and extra sized boobs. "You know the girl with—" Now my eyes snapped at her as she put her palms on her breasts and gave them a light shook.
The moment I remembered the girl was the exact moment I forgot her. Now my brain, eyes, everything was at Jane except my right hand that was under the table.

"Leo? Leo?" I cleared my throat and averted my gaze from her mouth watering chest. "Do you remember who she is?"

"Ye—" I once again cleared my throat and loosened my tie. "Yeah I remember. Just send her a gift of your choice."

For a moment, She looked at me with confusion, but then shrugged and turned around to leave.

Damn, her ass.

"Wait! Jane!" I found myself stopping her. She turned around and raised a brow at me. "Can you find Mr. Olsen's file in my laptop?" She crossed her arms against her chest while watching me with wariness. "Please." I added in the end. She finally nodded and approached me.

While she was rummaging through my laptop, I took the advantage of the situation and leaned back until I got a perfect view of her ass.

She hadn't wearing a short skirt, though it was perfectly fit against her curve. I kept my hand to my side so I wouldn't grab her ass. I'd never touched a woman without her permission, but watching Jane bent over my desk had brought a yearning to touch her, to feel her.

With every fibre in my body I tried so hard to not touch her, but unfortunately I slapped her ass.

Her eyes shot up as her fingers ceased on the keyboard comprehending the scene just happened few second ago. While I stood up in shock, and the moment I saw fire in her eyes and smoke coming out of her ears, added another feeling inside of me—Fear.

The last thing I remembered was her knee between my thighs.

"Oof!"