27th Page: Relations

Black Bulls HQ...

Finral Roulacase is typically a very happy, outgoing person. However, today, on this bleak evening - the spatial mage sat alone in silence upon the highest point of the Black Bulls' Headquarters.

He needed this plan to go perfectly. He needed the ultimate crew to challenge this utmost challenging task...keeping the ladies' attention in a Mixer!

"What should I do? What should I do? Who should I take?" Finral thought long and hard on his choice, yet still, he found it so difficult to choose.

Truly, it was a perilous decision.

"...about tonight's mixer?" Finral thought seriously, his eyes hardening in thought as he racked his brain for choices.

...Yeah, ok. Let me explain. So a mixer consists of a gathering between men and women. It is an oh so fanci dinner to help the men and women get acquainted with one another.

"When I set this up, three girls had agreed to go...so that means I need to bring three guys. (Y/N) already agreed to go a bit ago...but who else should I bring?!" Having undecided thoughts, Finral took to action immediately, surveying the possible candidates.

First up: Magna.

"[Flame Magic: Exploding Fireball!]" Magna chanted his spell, releasing a ball of flames from his fist and using the air currents to send it back towards himself, summoning a bat of flames to smash the ball away, giving it much more destructive potential.

"Yeah, no...there are girls who like delinquents, but..." Finral sweatdropped, a scene of Magna attempting to show off with his prized broom, the Crazy Cyclone, causing him to rethink his decision.

Ok...second candidate: Gauche.

The resident Black Bulls' siscon was currently in a task requiring his utmost concentration...sculpting his angelic sister within a tree by the base, ensuring her monumental meaning to him, and him alone!

"Yeah, no..." Finral thought awkwardly, a scene of Gauche basically dissing off the other attendees playing in his head.

And so it went, finding multiple flaws in the socializing capabilities of his fellow Squadmates...

Orion was most likely going to challenge his partner in some way or another.

Gordon...no one knows what Gordon says. (#GordonBestBoi)

Grey is...Grey.

Charmy would simply make the Mixer last less than a few minutes with her...uh, insatiable appetite.

Vanessa, Alice, Noelle, Ruby and Melody were no goes...

Asta was currently nowhere to be found.

So that left...Yami and Luck.

Yami would most likely terrify the other attendees for...obvious reasons.

So that leaves...Luck.

Tough roster, my guy.

"All right, it looks like we're set!" Finral sighed in relief, Luck and (Y/N) standing before him in their usual gear.