My son

Michael watched as his son clapped his hands happily, and called out to him again in a beautiful angelic voice.

"Papa?" He asked sweetly.

Michael swallowed, and was overwhelmed with emotion, as he starred into the face of his beloved son. The child raised his hands for his papa to hold him.

"This is your son Michael, his name is Stephan." Kira said hoarsely, as tears glided down her face.

"This is our son Michael." Eva cried, "he was created through our love!"

"You bitch! This is my son!" Kyra yelled, not believing that this was even happening.

"Liar! Don't believe her Michael! I gave birth to him a week ago, he is our son!" Eva cried out with passion.

Michael looked from one woman to the other, and his heart twisted with pain. He knew not who was his real wife, and hated himself for it.

Kyra had had enough of Eva's lies, and she could not believe that her husband didn't recognize her from the start. Anger filled her heart, never imaginating that she would ever be put in a position to have to try and prove who she was! Michael should have protected her, and not allowed for this to happen, she thought angrilly.

The princess wanted to take her son and run out of there. Her husband did not deserve her or his child, she thought, as she marched to where the witches stood to take her child and leave. But Eva realized what Kyra was trying to do and ran after her, and they both tried to grab the child at the same time.

William was the first to interfere, and he quickly jumped in front of the witch who held the child, and said in a voice as sharp as crystal, "Step back, or I shall have to throw the both of you in the dungeon!"

Both woman stopped where they were, they both knew that William had authority in the castle, and they both feared he would do as he threatened.

"Since the both of you insist that the child is yours, I have no choice but to think of a way to give you your child, but in all, honesty I can not hand the child over to either one of you because I do not know who is his real mother. Therefore, I have a better idea." He said, eyeing the both woman with a gleam in his eyes.

"There is only one way to take care of this problem, I will kill the child, and no one will have him, that way we can all be at peace that the child isn't handed over to the wrong mother." William said, watching the two woman carefully.

There was a gasp from the crowd, when they heard his harsh words, and William looked around the room, pleased that they all believed his words.

"What are you talking about! No one shall harm my child and get away with it! I will run a blade through your heart if you touch my son!" Michael growled, and positioned himself in a warriors stance.

William ignored Michael, and focused his attention on the two Kyra's, and waited to hear how they would respond to his words. Eva, was quiet at first, but then she responded, "That sounds quite fair to me.

But the real Kyra who had given birth to the child cried out hoarsely, "No please, do not harm my child! Let him live, she could have him, give Stephan to her!" She said desperately, not wanting her child to die.

William gave a sigh of relief, secretly thankful for the bible story of King Solomon, who found himself in a similar situation, and had found the truth through his wisdom. Now knowing who the real Kyra was, he threw his gaze at Eva. He could see that she was on to him, and was already calculating her next move.

Eva knew she would soon be in real trouble, and out of desperation, she ran at the speed of light to the Head witch, and grabbed Stephan from her arms, and slammed him against her chest. Her eyes had turned bright red, and were dilated, making her look crazy and evil.

"If anyone comes near me, I swear that I will break the kids neck!" She hissed, placing her left arm securly around Stephan's neck. No one made a move, afraid that Eva might do as she threatened.

Michael's heart beat wildly, he was crazy out of his mind with worry. He now realized that Eva was a crazy b@tch, and knowing that, he feared for the safety of his child. "Put my son down Eva, do not hurt him please." He said hoarsely, taking a step forward.

Eva stepped back, and tightened her arm around Stephan's neck. "If you take one more step Michael, I swear I shall kill him!" She hissed, and slowly her appearance changed to herself again.

The huge crowd gasped with surprise, only William was calm, because he knew that the child was immortal, and could not die at Eva's hands, in fact, he was not a regular Druid child, he was even stronger than that. No one and nothing could ever kill him, unlike Druids who were immortal, but could die if pierced through the heart with the magic sword.

"You b@tch think you can threaten my child and get away with it?" Kyra cried, and then everything happened as if in slow motion.

Grabbing the handle of the ornamented dagger, that was at the waist of the unsuspecting, huge warrior that stood next to her, Kyra pulled the dagger, raised it in the air, and stabbed Eva on the shoulder.

Eva's eyes bulged, not believing that Kyra had it in her to go as far as stabbing her, and she dropped the child, just as Kyra pulled the dagger out of her shoulder, and thrust the knife in the middle of her heart.

Hilda quickly snatched the child out of the way, just as Eva fell to the ground. Her body lay in a pool of blood, helpless, and unmoving.

"Michael, you must get Lucious, he is your son too." She whispered weakly, with her last dying breath, and her eyes closed forever. She was dead.

Well Kyra won, so she got to kill Eva. Thank you for your votes and comments, they mean the world to me.