Arc 1.1 Xin Ye

Arc 1.1 Xin Ye

A boy in a Kings bed slowly fluttered his eyes open, his peach-colored eyes slowly surveying his surroundings as he slowly sat up on the bed.

"XiaoXiao, send me the story plot." Shu Yin said while sitting up on the bed.

He walks towards the only mirror in the room to see his new appearance, his mouth twitching.

A boy that look like a rolled onigiri with many stuffing on it stared right back at him, the boy was "fat" not just fat but "very fat".

Shu Yin look like he was ready to faint when he saw the body that he was currently residing in.

"Fuck! What did this kid eat when he was growing up? A mammoth?! Oh please! My face, my really really handsome face is gone! How can I live now!" Shu Yin dramatically said as he looks at the fat boy in the mirror up and down.

Seeing its dramatic Host, the System rolled its eyes forgetting about the cold Host he had just met a while ago and being replaced by a lunatic.

The Female Lead of this world is called Yi QianQian, she was a simple but hard-working girl that despite every challenge in life she would just smile and work even harder. This attitude of hers was then noticed by the Male Lead of this world, Chen Li.

Chen Li is a successful businessman, he is cold but not to Yi QianQian who had caught his heart from the first time that he had met her.

A simple girl with a simple mind, someone untainted by the harsh world, these qualities were what made him notice her. And after a round of stalking and chasing Chen Li had finally caught the girl of his dreams and married her, living a happy and fulfilling life.

"What? That's it?"

Shu Yin's brow raised up as he finish reading the plot that was full of plot holes.

"So, where does this fatty fit in the story?"

[Sending the body's memories to Host.]

A sudden pain invaded Shu Yin's mind stopping him from further sprawling down the floor as he exaggerated his act more, the pain was so intense since it was his first time receiving other people's memories.

The name of the boy was Xin Ye, his parents died in a car accident when he was still a child so he was put under the care of his parent's friend a.k.a Zhao Liang.

Losing his parents when he was still young made Xin Ye's temper short and his attitude bad, he wanted to be strong just like what his parents wanted but he become just a plain bully.

Despite being fat, Xin Ye was as strong as an ox. Because of his attitude, no one like him and even hated him to the point that everyone outcasted him instead of bullying him since no one can defeat him even if they tried.

Zhao Liang who was his caretaker turned a blind eye to everything he does and continue on spoiling him.

Xin Ye in the story was just a cannon fodder who was a sheep sacrificed for the FL, despite Xin Ye's bad attitude he had a good heart even though only I, the author knows about it.

Yes, Xin Ye bullies people but he only bullies those people who also bully others but he was instead blackened because of this. Being the naive him, he only knew that he was hated and he does not know the reason why so he stayed away from them but still continue protecting those people who were being bullied even though they are looking at him with eyes full of fear, still he did not mind them and continued on protecting them.

It was spring when he first met the FL and he had fallen for her at first sight, but even with these feelings deep inside his heart, he chose to only look and protect her from afar.

That continued on until the day of the car accident, the FL who had immense luck and bad luck was about to get run over by a car when Xin Ye pushed her out of the way.

So instead of the FL, Xin Ye who had pushed her away was the one who was run over by a car and died on the spot being the cannon fodder he was.

"So, what are his regrets? Is it being too fat?" Shu Yin mocked but reading Xin Ye's ending made him pity him who had a sad childhood and even a terrible future.

[Of course, not Host. Even though his fat, Xin Ye is proud of his "fats" since he is naive. What Xin Ye's deepest regret in life is not being able to be by his Uncle's side when he needed him the most.]

[Xin Ye's spirit after death did not immediately go to the cycle of reincarnation, instead, he wandered back to his Uncle's house to say his last goodbye but what he saw made his heart freeze. Zhao Liang who was gasping for breath lay on the floor, being a spirit made him unable to help him and he watched as Zhao Liang slowly died from a heart attack.]

[Zhao Liang's cold body was only found the next day when his friend visited him because all of the servants at that time were given a day off so no one was around at that time to help him.]

[That was the moment that Xin Ye regretted the most, if only he was there and alive then he could have saved Zhao Liang, the man who despite everything treated him well and took care of him ever since his parents died. If only he was there and was there for him then Zhao Liang would have not died.]

"Wow. That's really....sad?" Shu Yin does not know what to say.

*Knock*

*Knock*

*Knock*

"Young Master, Master is waiting for you for breakfast." A female voice said at the other side of the door.

The maid knew that Xin Ye does not like it when someone enters his room without his permission so all the servants in the mansion kept their hands inside their pockets afraid of offending him.

"Alright, I'll be there in a sec." Shu Yin answered as he arranges his messy hair that he had messed up when he was staging his dramatic movie.

Soothing the creases on his clothes, Shu Yin smirked.

"Looks like, I need to get on my role now."

[Good luck, Host.]

The System shivered seeing its Host's mischievous smile and it only spelled trouble.