chapter 2 - did I just?

Not edited

Jason's POV

I walked back in remembering what she just said to me, continuously repeating again and again.

"OK look I don't want this marriage either"

Did I hear her right? Does she not want to get married to me? Why? I'm like the riches man in Australia, the billionaire who everyone admires... I mean I think people do, every woman would want to marry a man like me and this woman is the very first to say no! Lots of woman would kill themselves for me...

OK look, I only said those things to make me sound serious and show that I'm not interested but I didn't expect her to say no to the marriage just like that... I mean it's not like I want us to get married but that's what it says in the agreement. I'm already 27 and need to start a family so this is like an opportunity for me to experience what's its like to be in a serious relationship instead of sleeping with woman here and then for fun.

OK I will agree to this marriage, hopefully she will to... I mean she has no choice because it's sign, hard copy in BLACK AND WHITE!

This woman is gonna be interesting. Can't wait to see her again. Wait what did I just say?? ... No no I can't... dude you just met her how can you just say that?
Wake up Jason your not thinking straight just continue walking back into the room and see what's going on.

I walk in the room hearing laughter with the 2 old men talking about when they were younger then they turned to me.

"Son where's Julian? " my father spoke giving me an eye.

"She's right behin...." I turned and she wasn't there then I realised I left her behind! Holy shoot "um she went to the bathroom" yes I lied but hey it saved me from further questions. Then Mr Hills called me over beside him.

"Son your going to be my future son in law hahaha you will do the honours of taking care and looking after my wonderful daughter I trust you with all my heart. She might seem rude and so but trust me she's a good girl"

What I didn't know was I heard myself saying "sir leave it to me it's my duty to take care of your daughter under no circumstances. I will show you what a man is meant for" oh lord of Jesus.

WTAF did I just say? holy shit did I just... OMG what did I just do, now I'm acting like a 5 yr old talking to myself in my head.

I suddenly had a sense that someone was at the door so I turned around and there stood Julian. Did she hear everything?! Like what I just said.

Then I heard "my lovely daughter did you just hear what you husband just said?" then he chuckled a little.

Oh my blob great now I'm considered a lying jerk well that's what I heard she saying under her breath. OK then I will do like what I just said and marry her. She isn't too bad her self honestly, she was tall, skinny, beautifu... Wait woah woah hold on did I just complime... Stop this instantly you sound so needy.

I couldn't continue this so I pretend to take my phone out look at it the said to my father " father may I go back to the company because there seems to be a little bit of a problem in the storage with the items that needed to be sent away by 6pm" he gave me a stare and said "fine go and meet up with miss Hills tomorrow at 9am to find out more about each other and prepare for your wedding in a month or so"

I just nodded and then bowed at Mr Hill, drew my sight to miss Hills and walked out. That was one of an awkward day hopefully tomorrow I will find out more about Miss hills and see how smoothly our talk goes.

Authors note

Hey guys sorry that this chapters short but don't worry I'll update later this afternoon. Hope your day goes well♥️