"Don't lie to me" 2

a/n: Part 2 cuz can

~peter~

It's been about a month since the whole Aunt May situation. Mj and Ned knew about it, so they tried their best to take his mind off if her and laugh a little more. Flash was also fully aware of the situation and decided to leave Peter alone till he was back to his usual self. (Thankfully Flash isn't a jerk in this one.)
Peter sat in AP physch, waiting for class to finish which was in 10 minutes. Then the class stopped when the teachers phone rang. She wasn't loud enough but responded with subtle answers and hung up. "Mr.Parker?" She called, their eyes shot to Peter. "Principal's office, Please." He was now gathering his things. He gave a little smile, cleared his throat and made his way to the office. He opened up his phone, immediately met with all the articles from the news channels;

"Where is Spiderman?"

"Spiderman disappears"

Suddenly his heart begam to beat faster as he looked up from his phone and saw her brunette hair through the clear window. He opened the door, taking the seat next to hear but not bothering to even look at her.

"Oh Peter." Aunt May reached out for his hand but he slid further away. "Can we talk about this?"

"Are you not Peter's legal guardian?" The principal then stood up.

"Peter please!" Aunt May stood up to hug him, but Peter flinched in fear. The principal stood in fromt of Peter.

"Ma'am I'm going to have to ask you to leave." May refused.

"I will not leave unless Peter is home with me." Peter pulled out his phone and called Tony.

Hey kid, shouldn't you be in school?

Please come.

I'm coming now.

The bell rang, meaning school was over. The Principal brought out her final argument.

"Ma'am it is after school hours, you are not permitted to be on school grounds unless you are picking up a child or are taking the adult night classes so good day ma'am." Aunt May was speechless but she didn't care. She sat there until someone forcefully moved her. Then Tony entered, turning immediately to Peter. "You are his legal guardian?" He nodded. "Who is this woman?" Tony turned to May, mixed emotions had stirred up inside of him but he kept his composure.

"That is May Parker, she is the one who gave him up for foster care after she had decided she no longer had use for him."

"I love him." May looked Tony dead in the eyes.

"You love your new husband." Tony looked at her hand. "I see the ring, and I will not let him lay a finger on Peter again." Just then the security guards came in and escorted May out of the building. "My apologies, what was your concern with Peter." The Principal sighed in relief.

"I just wanted to know, if he was considering to transfer schools. I believe that we cannot tend to Mr.Parkers intelligence. He could have graduated last year if he wanted to." Tony nodded.

"Maybe I can be of assistance, I will simply homeschool Peter." The Principal nodded in agreement.

"Well then Mr.Parker." She gave Peter a handshake. "and Mr.Stark." She gave him one as well, before they left. "We'll discuss further details later." She slid him her card. Tony walked out with Peter but Mj and Ned were waiting for him outside the office. He immediately pulled on his hood and walked away, following closely behind Tony. Everyone's eyes were on him as he was walking but once he got into the car he let out a sigh of relief. That may have been the last time he'd ever see any of them, not including Ned and Mj.

"Are you okay?" Tony kept his distance. Peter wrapped himself in his jacket and turned away.

"Yeah." Peter replied faintly. When they got to the tower Peter scanned his badge.

"Welcome back, Peter." He gave a shy smile and walked into the private elevator. As he made his way up somehow the elevator suddenly stopped. He was on the 10th floor. Isn't that just great? He pressed the emergency button,

"Hello?" the woman answered, suddenly the elevator, dropped a couple
inches.

"and oop- I'm gonna die." Peter pressed his back against the elevator, with shallow breaths. He couldn't focus on her voice.

~tony~

When he walked in Jarvis immediately informed him. "Peter's trapped in the private elevator, he's currently on the 10th floor." Tony ran to the public elevator, taking it to the 10th floor and calling Peter.

to be continued

Idk why I can't write any proper serious oneshots, for some reason I love the funnier ones. Anyways, I'll most likely finishs this up later.