20 - You Make Me Feel Loved

☡☡!!WARNING! !☡☡
Sexual Content!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

- Oliver's POV -

My heart was pounding against my ribs. What if she doesn't forgive me? What if she's so upset that she doesn't want anything to do with me? Not having her in my life would kill me. I would kill anything and anyone that got near me. I felt a cold wave wash over my body at the thought. She's the only thing that keeps my demons in check. I can't lose her...... I won't. I walk in and see her laying with her back towards me on the bed. Her shoulders are moving slightly and I can hear whimpering and sniffles. Damnit... way to go Ollie... she's still crying. I take a deep breath and prepare myself for the worst.

"Angel?" I said in a soft tone. She immediately sits up and looks at me. My breath hitches at the sight of her eyes, puffy and red. Her beautiful thick eyelashes, wet and clumped. I did this to her. I made her feel this way. Her jaw falls open... shocked to see me in this state. Covered in blood and dirty.

"What happened to you?" She asks between her sniffles. She uncovers herself, gets off the bed and makes her way to me. As soon as she reaches for me I take a step back. The hurt on her face made my heart drop to the floor. "Y-you don't want me anymore? Did I do something wrong?" She asked and put her face in her hands, sobbing uncontrollably.

"You did nothing wrong... and I will always want you angel. I... I just don't want to get blood on you." I said taking a step towards her hoping that would calm her down a bit.

"I don't care about that Ollie... I just want you to hold me." She sobbed. I couldn't take it any longer. In one big step, I wrapped her up in my arms and squeezed til I heard a whimper leave her lips. She returned my hug just as hard... wrapping herself around me, crying into my neck. "What happened?" She asked pulling back, wiping her eyes.

"I'll tell you whatever you want to know, but can I take a shower first?" I asked. She nodded slowly, looking down. I grabbed her chin, bringing her eyes to mine. "You know I love you right? You and only you." I said, my eyes never leaving hers.

"I love you too." She said trying not to break down again.

"I won't be long. Wait for me on the bed okay?" She nodded and went back to the bed, pulling Rajah onto her lap. I could tell he knew she was upset by the way he chuffled more than usual and kept rubbing his head against her face, as if he was wiping her tears away. I walked into the bathroom cursing at myself for making her feel this way.

*After Shower*

I get dressed and try to prepare myself for what I'm going to tell her. Fuck! What am I going to tell her!? I know I have to tell her the truth but she's so fragile. She's been through hell all her life and finally when there's a small moment of relief, here comes another monster. I take a deep breath and walk out to find her giggling when Rajah growls and attacks the pillow. When she sees me, she pats the bed, indicating me to sit down next to her. I walk over to her and sit down. This is it.... the moment of truth.

"Why did you leave the hospital?" She asked looking at me with pleading eyes. I tried to ignore the fact my heart was breaking and she couldn't see it.

"Enzo is a good friend. When the doctor told me what happened to him I.... I blacked out. My demons took control and I wasn't myself anymore. I left because I didn't want to see him like that." I answered shamefully looking down.