Chapter 22

A lot has happened over the past few years. OUAT ended, my mom and dad got divorced, Bex is pregnant with a baby boy. I'm mostly living with my mom and it's been great spending loads of time with each other. We've also been traveling a lot and today me, my mom, Bex and Marc are going to my favourite theme park in the Netherlands! It's called the Efteling and it's basically just really great.
We've done a few rides (Bex and I mostly waited while mom and Marc did the rides because Bex is pregnant and can't ride rollercoasters) and now I asked if we could go to the fairytale forest.
"THEY HAVE A FAIRYTALE FOREST?! OMG TAKE ME THERE!" Bex shouts and I just laugh and nod. My mom is just as excited about it and they are constantly nagging for me to take them there. "I AM TAKING YOU THERE MOM JUST WAIT TILL WE GET THERE" I jokingly yell back, they know I get annoyed by their nagging.
Once we get there mom and Bex just excitedly walk ahead of me and Marc. "You excited to be a dad?" I ask him and he nods "yeah, definitely. A bit nervous though." I nod in understanding and then I see my mom almost trip (Bex caught her) and we both start laughing.
When we get to the dragon protecting its treasure I show Bex the broom in the tree that's hidden there "OMG LOOK IT'S MY BROOM!" She shouts and Lana just stands there and nods in agreement "I think you could say that" she says. They seem to be very interested in this broom. Then we continue walking and eventually we get to the fairytale of Snow White, in which the Evil Queen has her own little 'attraction'. Lana and Bex both got extremely excited about it and watched the thing at least 10 times before Marc and I forced them to come with us and continue so we could do some more rides later on. "BUT JACKIE WE WANNA SEE IT AGAIN IT'S LANA COME ON" they keep saying to me while I laugh and shake my head "no guys we have to keep going!"
Eventually we manage to get out of the fairytale forest and do some more amazing rides and we end our day eating pancakes at a restaurant named Polles Keuken.
When we get back to the hotel that evening my mom is awfully quiet. "you okay?" I ask, a bit worried. "Yeah. I'm just really grateful to have you as my kid you know. The past few years have been tough but having you here makes it all worth it." I smile at my mom and just give her the biggest possible hug. "I feel the same way mom. I don't know where I'd be without you in my life."

A/N: Wow! It's been so long since I updated! I've had so much going on the past few years! I've been single for a long long time, been working on recovery regarding my mental health (and actually becoming happy), been diagnosed with autism and ADHD and met Lana two times since I last wrote! Idk if you guys are still interested in this story but if you are let me know! Also I have another story idea about my OC living in Storybrooke, let me know if you'd like me to actually post it! Love all you guys who've rear this story❤️