Comeback is real

Lisa just got out from the shower and she's hella tired dropping Rosé, and shocked seeing Jisoo looking at her like she commit a crime hanging out with Chae

Now Lisa is about to sleep but she heard the doorbell.

"Jesus Christ, who'll go to my place in this ungodly hour? It's fucking 2:45 in the morning"

"What the hell are you two doing here?" Lisa asked when she opened the door seeing Seulgi and Momo.

"We decided to drink more" Momo said and went inside Lisa's mini bar to get a whiskey.

"Put some clothes, let's drink more outside"

Lisa shakes her head and put some jeans and white tshirt.

The three went out they got drunk, they got wild and they end up...

"I cannot believe I'm bailing you three out of jail" Irene said while shaking her head.

It's 7:30AM

Lisa is hugging Irene, she's so drunk she have no idea what's really happening.

"I'm sorry Irene" Momo said who's hugging Seulgi, both of them are still drunk and balancing their self from each other not to fell.

"It's Lisa's fault, we're playing truth or dare then she said to the guy, I dare you to go home that's why the fight got started" Seulgi and Momo laughed when they remembered the guy that get mad.

Irene laughed, shelooked at Lisa's who's still hugging her waist. "She did that? Jesus your bruises come on let's go so I can clean that"

"Don't mind us, Momo's driver will pick us up and we can clean our wounds so take care of Lisa"

"Okay, message me when you two got home, I'll take care of this baby"

"Come on Lis, let's walk" Irene said

"Mmm, carry me" Lisa tightened her hug to Irene.

"Gosh Lisa you are heavy, let's go now"

When Irene and Lisa got to Lisa's place, she put down Lisa in the bed, she's still have meeting but she needs to change Lisa's clothes, but first she clean Lisa's bruises.

"God Lisa" Irene said while removing Lisa shirt, Irene gulped when she saw Lisa's body she immediately put a new shirt, when she's about to remove Lisa's jeans she bit her lower lip when she noticed the bulge. "Gosh better not change the boxers" She just put blanket to Lisa's body Irene stared Lisa who's sleeping already, she can't help it she press her lip to Lisa's mouth and get out of her room, but Lisa's phone keeps on ringing she decides to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Who's this? Is this Lisa's phone?"

"It's Irene, she's sleeping right now that's why I answer. Who's this? I'll just tell her you call"

"Why are you with her?"

Irene raised her eyebrow, hearing the question of the girl in the other line.

"I'm her special friend, and who are you? Your number is not registered"

"I'm Jisoo"

Irene again raised her eyebrow. "Why is she calling.

"Okay, I'll place a note beside her phone so she'll know you called, I can't wake her up now, she's really tired because of last night" Irene said playfully.

"Okay, I'll just call her again"

Irene ended the call without saying anything and put back Lisa's phone on the table and left without putting a note that Jisoo called, Irene doesn't like the idea Jisoo calling Lisa again.