one.

Boboiboy has everything.

I mean, really everything.

He is handsome. All women really idolized him. He has white skin. His slightly messy hair is brown with white, the effect of her father's line/poliosis, which makes it unique. He has sharp eyes. Light brown adorn the irises of his eyes. His body is sturdy and athletic. If only he took off his shirt, maybe all women would faint or have nosebleeds.

His father is Malaysia's ambassador for the United Kingdom and has a company in Singapore. His mother, besides being the wife of an ambassador, was the heir to a tea and vegetable plantation at Cameron Highland and was a well-known motivator. His family is rich, really rich. They have 4 houses on the Malay Peninsula; two mansions in Malaysia, one condominium in Singapore, and one family villa in Indonesia. Not to mention other properties, which I don't think I need to explain.

Since he was a child, he was educated to become a leader. He is good at various things, including diplomacy and management. He is able to speak and write in several foreign languages. Communication skills are very good, even too good for 16-year-olds. He is a star in his school. Always get first place in any case and always be a school representative.

He also has power. Yes, dear readers, super powers. He got it from a ball-shaped robot named Ochobot. The robot was stranded on his private beach when he was 5 years old. He saved him and as a sign of thanks, the robot gave him strength. The ability to manipulate natural elements, he said. He kept this a secret, only he and his parents knew. He also sent Ochobot to his grandfather, to help him on Rintis Island.

What else have I not discussed?

Ah, of course. Friend. We can't live without friends, right?

Of course he has many friends. They are always there by their side, 24/7. They are kind and friendly in front of him. They always help him when he has trouble, although that is very rare.

Even though he has everything, he is not happy.

He knew that all the wealth and features he had caught their attention. They want to be him. They are good, but behind, they are ready to stab him anytime.

He was tired of all the lies they made.

He wants to come out.

Get out of all these lies and find true friends.

[ Chapter One ]
This story is just fiction. If there is a common in this story line to another, I apologize because it was an accident.
This is for kazscircus short story comepetition

Boboiboy contacted his parents, who were in England, via video call At home, or you could call a mansion, there were only him and a dozen servants. He lived alone here since two years ago his father served again as ambassador. For him, that doesn't matter. He was used to being left alone.

He should study for the final exam, but for what? He always gets an A in each subject, the lowest score he gets is A- which only happens once. While waiting for the connection to be connected, he tapped his finger on the table while striking his chin. He is bored and tired of his life in Kuala Lumpur.

"Father, Mother, I want to get out." He went straight to the topic of the discussion when he was connected with his parents.

"What's the matter? What happened there?"

He played a pencil in front of him, twirled it around as if it were a drumstick. "Nothing, it's just that, I'm not happy here."

Through the video call, his father sighed while his mother looked at him confused. "You only have one month before-"

"Yes, Father, I know." He leaned his back against the back of the chair. "My scholarship is in process, your company is also safe." He glanced at his computer screen, which was next to his laptop. He was still 16 years old, but his father had told him to become a company supervisor (secretly, unnoticed by company employees).

"Alright, son, if that's what you want, you may vacation on Rintis Island. You can stay there with your grandfather. How about that?"

He was shocked. His parents allowed him to vacation on Rintis Island, not in Bali. That is very rare. He almost stabbed his thigh in a pencil with shock. He looked at the screen of his laptop and the expressions of his parents softened.

"You deserve it," said his father. "When will you leave?"

"As soon as possible. Maybe right after the final exam." He still doesn't believe. "Thank you, Father, Mother."

"You're welcome, honey, enjoy your vacation," his mother replied. "Leave our greetings to Abah."

The video call connection ended. He stared at the black screen of his laptop, still not believing what his father had just said. Somehow the tears fell. He cried. There was a knock on the door and Boboiboy wiped his tears. He walked to the door and opened it. A waiter stood up, then bowed slightly when Boboiboy appeared.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, sir, I just want to say that your dinner is re—" The waiter was surprised to see Boboiboy. "Are you okay, sir?"

"Yes, I'm fine, don't worry about it." It is a lie. He is not fine. His feelings are mixed; happy, surprised, and afraid. "Thank you, I'll come down later."

Boboiboy closed the door of his room after the waiter said goodbye to continue his work. After he cleared his study desk, he went downstairs, and went straight to the dining room. Four servants welcomed him and he only raised his hand.

"Thank you for making me dinner," he said. "You can rest now, I can clean it myself."

"But, sir-"

Boboiboy raised his hand, interrupting his servant's words. "I'll be fine, really, just doing the dishes."

The four servants looked at each other, looking doubtful. Boboiboy convinced them once again and succeeded. The four servants finally left him alone in the dining room. Even though all the house work is done by the servants, Boboiboy wants to remain independent.

After eating his dinner and washing the dishes, he went to sleep, but his butler hurriedly stopped him. He said that there was a friend, a girl, who was looking for him. The girl kept shouting and angry at the guards outside.

"Looking for me?" As expected, one more annoyance in my life, Boboiboy thought.

"Yes, sir," answered the butler. "She said you had an appointment to study with her."

Boboiboy moved his footstool, pretending to give a confused and lazy expression to his butler. "Tell her, I'm busy and also tell her to go home."

"Very well, sir."

Boboiboy went up to the second floor, he ran towards the balcony, and jumped. He turned into one of his persona, Cyclone, and watched the girl from a height. He was still able to hear the girl's voice, even though he flew high enough. The girl finally gave up and she entered the black car. Boboiboy returned to his house and turned into himself again.

He entered his room, locked the door, and leaned against the door. He sighed.

Take me away from here.