37 - Revelations

Ruhina's (pov)

" mobiles you asked for are in the office, what's next? " Tay said upon picking up the call. I thought for few seconds looking at my family who were already out of the door to go to the cars, then an idea came to my mind.

" Tay start tracking me and my family  i have switched on my tracking device and get our best team to get to the location asap and one more thing don't come barging with bullets flying try and be discreet as much as you can while killing his people, get the silencers on all the weapons. Paul has kidnapped my family and me, i will try and stall the time.over" i hanged up the phone and went downstairs keeping my work phone on silent with 0 brightness under my shoes, where there is a socket made for such situations, so that Tay can track me.

I reached the car where my family was already settled in, i too went to sit in one of the cars when two men came towards me with handcuffs binding my hands and making me sit in the passenger seat. I kept quite and try to observe everything. My mother in law was still going on and on about how i have ruined their lives and all.

The man who was driving got irritated and shouted at her to shut her mouth which she did.

We reached at the location which was a huge mansion. We all were dragged and pushed into the mansion's basement, where Ashton was already tied up. It was a punishment cell where i have spent my starting days as a kid when i got kidnapped. I see the flashes of everything that was done to me here.

The punishments, the training, nightmares, me bleeding, pain, sadness,confusion, each and everything. Its like it happened just yesterday.

Everyone one was tied to the ceiling where there were hooks for the rope to hold the person that is except me.

Again those same two men came and made me sit on the chair in the centre.

Both, my mother and mother in law was crying. She was trying to get Ashton conscious by calling him again and again and fortunately it worked Ashton came to his senses.

"what the fuck is happening? Where are we? Who the fuck tied us?" Ashton was shouting question after question in anger.

"calm down my boy, remember me?" paul said. Walking towards us.

"paul" Recognition flashed through Ashton's eyes and there was pure disbelief on his face.

"one and only, your wife here hasn't told you anything, has she?" paul said smirking.

" i tried killing you and your family so many times that i have lost count by now, but my each attempt was failed because this bitch has saved your asses" paul shouted pulling my hair with force. Anger was evident in his face and stance. When i glanced at my family there was disbelief and then guilt on their faces.

" Paul don't touch her, i don't understand why would you want to kill me?, we just met once at a business party and i don't even know you personally. And how is Ruhina involved in any of this? " Ashton asked confusedly.

" ahh its time to reveal all the secrets. So let me start from the start. When you joined the military and was on a mission you destroyed warehouses which were MINE! because of which i faced huge losses and when i tried to kill you my daughter saw and saved you because she was in love with you and i have to clear your memory giving drugs."

"your daughter?" paul was talking when Ashton interrupted him with his question.

"yes my daughter lena who is kidnapped by your wife as of now." paul stopped.

"if lena is your daughter, why did you kidnapped her and why send emily to me? And where is my son?" Ashton asked paul.

"your son? Boy my daughter played you good. He is not your son, he is the result of her one night stand which means she cheated on you. And that night at the hotel nothing happened between you two, you were the one who assumed everything. And as for all drama i have to do was to control you, in which lena also played a part " paul laughed evilly.

"enough of my daughter. Lets talk about Mr and Mrs harrison's daughter, shall we." paul stepped closer to me and stood in front of my face bending a little.

"so Ruhina what more lies did you said to your parents about your kidnapping? Huh?" he asked me to which i stayed silent which resulted in a backhand.

"paul don't" it was Ashton.

" did she told you all, i was the one who kidnapped her. I loved every bit of her being here. Remember this place babe, it was the best moments of my life, training you, punishing you, ohh yes the punishment part was the best. But you know babe you hurt me the most, your betrayal and you going against me was the worst pain i went through,i invested so much time and money in you, all went to waste. How about you get punished for every wrong thing you have done to me till now? " Paul's voice held excitement.

I have to keep him busy till my team reaches here. I can't let my family hurt.

" Roy get the best men to fight, i need to get entertained a little." paul ordered.

Ohh lord not again!!

***********************