Chapter 1

Edited by dann_ds & myself

>>>>>> The girls dresses on the side. :)

Tasha

I'm going out with my friends to a new nightclub that's opening up tonight, and I don't even know what's it's called. All my friends are going to be drinking while I'll stay sober. And I'm the one who's going to be driving their drunken ass home, as always.

As I was about to leave my apartment, I look into the long mirror, looking at my black strapless dress, and damn, I look sexy. I had long wavy brown hair that goes past my shoulders. My friends say my green eye brings out the best in me. I'm 5'1, so wearing four in heels, but even they make me look so tall. I'm twenty-two turning twenty-three next month.

Bring my black purse, house keys, and my car keys with me before I leave my house.

I get into my white BMW and leave my building to pick up one of my four best friends. It took me about ten minutes to get to my friend Rachel's place.

Here I am waiting for her, in front of her house. She's always late for our girl's night out. I took out my phone and texted her.

Tasha: Hurry bitch lol.

And pressed send me and my friends call each other bitches. I hear my phone go off.

Rachel: Hang on, bitch. I'll be right out.

I'll be right out of my ass, I thought to myself. Finally, I see her walk out of the door. She walks towards my BMW, opens the passenger door, and a smile on her face.

"Hey, Tas... You look sexy as usual." Climbs in and shuts the door.

"Thanks. You too Rach." I then drive to my other friend's place.

Rachel is wearing a royal blue strapless dress with black heels. She has dirty blond hair and light brown eyes. She's about 5'6 and twenty-three years old.

"Are Leona and Tammy waiting at Rikki's place?" Asked Rachel.

"From what she texted me earlier, she said the girls will be at her place getting ready."

"I can't believe my sister is getting married in ten months."

The three of us grew up together, and we would call each other sisters. Her sister Summer is three years older than us. We were neighbours growing up she even sent me and my family a wedding invitation to her July twenty-five wedding next year.

"Yeah, me too. I haven't even met him or even know his name. So, give me a rough idea of how he looks likes and what's his name is?" Wow, I sounded like I want him.

"Well, let's see, he's gorgeous, hot, a god-like body, and sexy. He's about 6'3 with dark brown hair and blue eyes that are to die for. His name is Corey Lanter, and He's one hell of a hot firefighter."

"He sounds dreamy Rachel." Now I want to see who's this Corey Lanter with my own two eyes.

"Yeah, I know he's so dammed sexy, Tasha. Summer got a gorgeous one."

Leona and Tammy are married to their high school sweethearts. While Rikki and Rachel have boyfriends. That's leaving me single and alone. Hopefully, there's a guy that's right for me.

Listening and singing on the radio while we get to my friend Rikki's place to gather them. I'm excited to see this new nightclub. Shake my ass off.

15 minutes later

We finally reached Rikki's place and I parked my BMW in her driveway.

"Rach texted her that we're here."