two.

The final exam was finally completed two weeks later. Boboiboy is just waiting for the results, which will come out today, exactly two days after the exam ends. Now he is practicing archery in his backyard. Two butlers waited for him. There is nothing special about the practice. Boboiboy always hits the middle target.

"Faizan, sir." A maid called him. He lowered his bow and looked back. "Letter from school."

The maid gave him a brown envelope. Boboiboy accepted it. "Thank you."

He then entered the house and opened the letter. He knew the letter contained the final test scores. Again nothing special. He gets A in all subjects. He felt normal, his face remained flat, not even smiling. Boboiboy walked to the family room, turned on his laptop, and contacted his parents. They are proud of him.

"Do you still want to go to Rintis?"

"Yeah, I already ordered the ticket. I will leave in the afternoon."

"Okay, be careful, son."

Boboiboy nodded and turned off the connection. He then went to his room and packed up. He only carried two bags, a large mountaineering backpack for clothes and bags for skateboards and bows and arrows.

Afternoon finally arrived. He was escorted to the station by his personal driver. Before he left, he said goodbye to all his servants and thanked them for serving him during his stay in Kuala Lumpur. The servants were sad and hugged Boboiboy. When he arrived at the station, he immediately put on a jacket and mask to avoid people. He also wears a hat to cover his hair. He is very easy to recognize because of his unique hair.

"Thank you for wanting to take me here," he said to the driver.

"You're welcome, sir. Be careful on the road, hope you get there safely."

Now, he sits in the waiting room chair. So far no one has recognized him, that's good. He wears bright orange parkas, short sleeved black shirts, gray pants, gray shoes, and black hats. The train came exactly 10 minutes after he arrived. He went straight to his car and sat in his chair. And the 4-hour trip to Rintis Island begins.

He arrived at Pulau Rintis station at 8pm. He no longer wears his mask and hat, because the people here look strange to him. It is impossible for people here to recognize him, Muhammad Rafaizan Affandi, as the son of a state official and heir of a large company. He just got off the train and a robot immediately hugged him.

"Boboiboy!"

Boboiboy smiled and hug the robot. "Hello, Ochobot. We haven't met for a long time," he said. "How are you?"

"Faizan." Boboiboy looked and found his grandfather walking in his collar. "Hello, son. How are you?"

"I'm fine, Grandpa," Boboiboy answered. "Father and Mother leave greetings to you."

Tok Aba chuckled in annoyance. "Those two, there is always no time to visit me." Boboiboy knew his grandfather was just pretending to be angry.

Boboiboy laughed stiffly. "Grandpa, they're a busy couple"

"Come on, let's go home." Tok Aba embraces Boboiboy. "Welcome back, kid."

[ Chapter Two ]
This works is fiction. Nothing real. Boboiboy is belong to monsta.This fic is dedicated for the series.

What Boboiboy likes on Rintis Island is the atmosphere. Here, the atmosphere is quiet and calm. It's actually quite crowded, but not as busy as Kuala Lumpur. Besides that, his grandfather, Tok Aba, is a good old man. He sometimes complained about his life to the grandfather.