018

Nick Jonas - Chains (this guy is making music for this fanfic, i swear. im so done with life.)

        The tips of my fingers grazed the smooth, elasticity fabric of my black spandex shorts. I stood there as the beams of hot light glared down upon my skin. Harry didn't think we needed to waste time and 'settle in'. He preferred to get working as quickly as possible. I figured he was right. The faster we did this, the less time it would seem like.

        Harry made his way to the backyard towards my lonely figure. The grass was thick and barely tended to. Preferably this way, considering I might be falling a couple of times. I inhaled deeply, watching him throw a couple of materials to the ground three feet from us. Harry wore a black t-shirt, his tattoos on full display down his arms. The ink poked up to his neck that was tatted as well. He wore navy blue basketball shorts the moved swiftly with him and his graceful movements. 

        He quickly flipped the black hat on his head backwards, biting down and clenching his jaw with concentration. After settling and counting the number of things he brought with him, he clasped his hands together and rubbed them slowly as he turned to me. Our eyes locked. 

        I felt intimidated under his gaze. The sun's heavy light seemed to force us to glare at each other. I raised my eyebrows, crossing my arms over my chest in discomfort. 

        "You look weak. Like if I took a sudden step forward, you'd fall back on your arse." He dryly judged my posture. 

        With a snarky frown, I unfolded my arms and stood a bit taller. Besides the point that he was insulting me, he was considerably right. I tended to let my posture fail when I was committed to feel uncomfortable and miserable. 

        "Better," he murmured. "We should stretch. Don't want to pull anything you don't have." 

        I stared at him with annoyance. "Are you trying to be funny?" 

        "Of course not. Don't be so impulsive and jump to conclusions," he sarcastically remarked. I had no clue what his problem was, but I decided that I wasn't going to push it any further. "Just do what I do." 

        Harry brought his left arm behind his neck, bringing his right hand to the arm. I did the same, meanwhile our eyes never left each other. He held it there for about ten seconds before switching arms. He then brought an arm over and across his chest, folding the other one over it. Like before, I copied his actions, even when he switched arms. 

        We sat on the thick, green grass. Various leg stretches that burned in certain areas. I'm not physically fit like he is, so anyone could imagine how weak and pathetic I seem compared to him at the moment. I sighed and reached for my left foot, stretching as best as I can, and as best as I could copy. 

        He immediately decided to give me a rank. "You're not doing any of these right." 

        "Well, it hurts," I informed him, pursing my lips as I peered up at him from my position. He was standing up and coming to me. I ceased the position I was in only to be ordered to lay down. Harry knelt beside me and when he touched my leg, I felt a shudder leave my body and my face grow hot immediately. Damn my hormones and the things his touch can summon. 

        However, he seemed to be oblivious to my reaction. If he did notice, he payed no mind to it. I parted my lips when he lifted my leg and pressured it back to me slowly until I could definitely feel the burn from the stretch. Both of his hands supported my leg. I waited for him to finish counting. He dropped my leg and did the same to the other, his eyes located on my face the entire time.