30

EDITED 

When school ended Taehyung rushed home. He wanted this date to go perfect. Nothing should go wrong.

He walked to his bathroom and took a shower. After that he went to his room and tried to find something to wear.

"Okay Taehyung let's get dressed"

What Taehyung wore without the headband^

After getting dressed he checked that he had everything ready before walking out of his house locking it the door and walked to his car. He started the car and started driving.

At Jungkooks house

"Should I wear something formal?"

He asked himself, throwing his backpack away and ran upstairs to the bathroom.

10 min later

He wrapped himself in a soft towel before walking into his room.

He opened my closet and tried to find something to wear.

"Ooh maybe this?» He said and grabbed the outfit. He looked at for a while and decided to wear it. He got dressed and looked at himself in the mirror.

«Looking good, I just hope Tae likes it 

^This is what Jungkook wore with the thing in his hands

 He did some small adjustments on his outfit. Suddenly he heard a knock. He gripped his phone and wallet. He walked down the stairs and toward the door. When he opened the door he, his eyes went wide. He kept staring a Taehyung without saying a word.

"You look good kookie"

Jungkook looked at him for a few more seconds, admiring his beauty before answering.

"T-thank you, you look good too»

"Shall we go?" Taehyung asked, stretching his elbow out.

«Ah yes» Jungkook held Taehyung's elbow and closed the door. He locked it and they both walked towards Taehyung's car. Taehyung opens the door for Jungkook, he smiled at him and closed the door when Jungkook was inside the car. He jogged to the other side of the car and stepped in. He started the car and looked at Jungkook.

"This night is going to be amazing" He said to himself