Chapter 17 -Sang

Here is another Academy fanfic if you want recommendations, it's called 'College Life' by AcademyPrincess. It's complete and a great story. There is also the second book in the series, 'A Cold Winter: A College Life Story' by AcademyPrincess obviously. It's also complete, but we are waiting on a third book to finish things out though I don't know if we will ever get it.

Sang

I am feeling quite proud of the fact I managed to get out of that sticky situation. James looked so pissed when Angel Eyes showed up. I am currently relaxing from my position on Owen's back, I'm too lazy to actually walk anymore. Can you blame me? My back hurts, and I just did too much running.

For once, I felt hopeful that I was out of this shit show. Boss and his people were dead, so for Don, I was too. I could run from here. Maybe head to France and Europe, I could start a new life without the worries of my past for the first time in my entire life. It was new, this feeling of safety and security. I like this feeling, not having to worry about someone attacking me.

Everyone was joking and I chose that moment to lift my head in order to watch the hospital. Some habits never die. And I was glad I did. There was a man from my past who was more dangerous than Boss and Step-Bitch combined. I tensed up and gathered my legs underneath me, getting ready to run. Owen and his brothers were approaching this man with familiarity. He hadn't spotted me yet, that was good, but I still had no weapons.

That's what I was forgetting! James and Marcus kept my guns! Shit, I'm going to have to get that later, but right now I am fucked. This is why I like travelling armed to the teeth. Fate seems to be a cruel bitch with a vendetta against me. 

I look beyond him, this enemy, to see someone else from my past. Apparently, it's a get together party from the shitty parts of my past. There are the two men from the Diner, but two of the others, they will help. The last one of the five is an unknown variable. But I need an out and the two holding hands were it. As the threat came to greet Owen and his brothers, I pushed off his shoulder and managed a flip in the air. Thank god for high ceilings, I could feel Sugar Lips' confusion, but I needed to get away from this threat in order to terminate it. 

My Russian friend recognized me as I landed on his shoulder lightly, "Маленький ассасин!" (Little assassin!)

I quickly yelled at him, "Russian, оружие!" (Gun!) and he delivered, handing me one of his weapons with a trust I probably didn't deserve.

I slid down his back before stopping myself and turning in order to face this threat to my family. Using Russian's shoulder, I braced myself and aimed his gun right at this threat's head. I wouldn't miss, not again. This man had to be taken care of for me to survive. However, Don would be after me if this man died. It's a risk I have to take. 

All of this happened within 5 seconds. My Owen and his brothers seemed confused about what was happening. I know that Russian's apparent brothers were disturbed by these events as well. Russian's lover boy was protecting my back. 

After all, they owe me their lives.

The threat turned towards me and practically yelled, "What is going on?"

I didn't answer, but my Angel Eyes tried to take a step towards me, "Darling, why are you pointing a gun at Mr. Buble?"

I kept my answer short, "For me to live, he needs to die."

Russian's brother, the one who looks like he came straight from the movie Pocahontas, questioned him, "Raven, what are you doing? How do you know this bird?"