Role Model

A/N: This is a 2 part chapter! Trigger warning: contains elements of non-con.

"Ei."

"Mm?"

"We're going to be late, you know. Everyone will leave without us."

The redhead scoffs with a roll of his eyes, never once removing himself from the column of Izuku's throat as he nibbles and kisses at fair skin.

"Let them. All the more reason I'd have to take my time."

Izuku sighs when Eijirou's teeth scrape over a particularly sensitive area. He'd much rather be back in the dorms than pressed against the hard brick of the alleyway but something about the way Eijirou hardly breaks a sweat with the way he lifts and carries him is kinda hot, hands groping and pulling at the freckled boy's backside with teeth and tongue kissing their way to his collarbone.

How do we always end up like this?

It's a question that Izuku often finds tumbling around in his head. Honestly, he's got no clue how he and Eijirou ever became an item in the first place.

He is, however, willing to bet it's probably got something to do with all of the time they've been spending together since they've started looking after Katsuki.

They don't have too much in common---they don't even have the same taste in music---but he likes him. Likes how he's so chivalrous all of the time. Likes how genuine and honest he is. Likes that he strong in oh so many way, but mostly in heart. He likes his stupid red hair and those dumb, pointy teeth and his stupid corny jokes.

Likes how good he is in bed.

Really likes how good he is in bed.

He's never asked Eijirou why he took an interest in him or what he liked about him, but it ain't hard to tell that the older boy definitely thinks Izuku is something pretty to look at. Why else wouldn't he be able to keep his hands to himself? Subtle touches quickly become bold and explicit with him. Brush of the hands?

Turns into making out.

Hand holding?

Turns into making out.

Chaste kisses?

You guessed it, making out.

Cuddling?

Cuddling gets Izuku fucked.

Not that he's complaining; he's sure that it's exactly how he ended up being felt up in an alley by his boyfriend in broad daylight instead of meeting their friends at the beach like they were supposed to.

"I was looking forward to swimming today, you know." He says, halfheartedly making another attempt to get Eijirou off of him. The taller teen just gives him an absent 'mhm', hand still sliding Izuku's t-shirt up to his collarbone until he's able to latch onto a pert, pink nipple. Izuku throws his head back with a gasp, chuckling when he hears his head thunk against the wall behind him. He threads his hand through the loose strands of Eijirou's long, red hair.

Their relationship isn't just physical affection and relations. Eijirou listens to Izuku's tangents, listens to his dreams and ideals and encourages him to be greater even when he thinks he's already hit his limit.

And he's not afraid to be rough with him. Doesn't treat him like some delicate flower.

Because he thinks Izuku is manly.

Is Eijirou maybe the most perfect man to ever walk the face of the earth? Possibly. He hasn't done enough research on it to make a solid thesis.

"Jesus, baby, you're gonna hurt yourself." Eijirou says, eyes still hazy with lust but brows knit together with concern for Izuku's possible head injury. Forest green eyes look down at him in adoration. He's still got to get used to the pet names. Call him a cliche but they make his chest feel weird...but, like, in a good way.