28.

" I LOVE YOU "

Some months ago i would be the happiest if he said these words to me. All i ever wanted is him to feel the same way i felt about him but with time and all the things that happened i gave up. Now i dont know if i can believe him or this is again just one of his mood changes or games or whatever. I have no trust in him.

Taehyung: "you have nothing to say?"

Mina: "I didn't expected that..."

Taehyung: "I can understand..I felt like that for a long time but i guess i couldn't admit it to myself"

Mina: "I wish you would have realized it earlier.. tbh i dont know even know if i can trust you"

Taehyung held my hand: "I can't blame you.. I did a lot of shit but mina this time I'm serious.. I'm blessed to have you and the baby in my life and i dont want to loose that"

A tear fell down my cheek and Taehyung hugged me.. He kissed my head and smiled: "please give us a chance..". I was still not sure if i could trust him but i hugged him too.

 I was still not sure if i could trust him but i hugged him too

Taehyung: "is this a yes?"

Mina: "yes but dont hurt me ever again.. "

Taehyung smiled instantly: "promise all I want to do is make you smile".

He held my face and kissed me on the lips. I almost forgot how his lips felt on mine.. I missed this feeling. I couldn't hold myself back and kissed him back.

Taehyung stopped the kiss after a while: "I think we should stop here before something happens.. "

Mina: "you're right.. that's exactly what got us into this situation" I pointed at my belly.

Taehyung laughed: "I'm happy about that though.. we created an little angel"

Mina: "yes she really is an angel..I can't wait to hold her"

Taehyung: "I'm sure she will be as pretty as her mother"

Who thought that i would have conversations like this with Kim Taehyung.. I enjoyed the moment. It felt so warm and my heart was full of love. For the first time ever i felt like I had my own little family now and i wished nothing more than for our baby to be born soon. Tae took me to the park where we had one of our dates at. We walked there and ate ice cream together. The rest of the day we just stayed at home cuddling watching tv shows.

Tae: "oh i got a text from namjoon"

Mina: "and?"

Tae: "he is doing a house party.."

Mina: "ohh.. you want to go there?"

Tae: "hmm yeah why not it sounds like fun"

Mina: "well I'm pregnant I dont think I should be at a house party"

Tae: "he said there will be no alcohol just food... he knew that i would take you with me so"

Mina: "ooh okay than we can go"

Tae: "we won't stay long dont worry"

I went to change clothes and prepared myself to go with Tae. We left home, it was weird for me going there where many people from our uni would be. I dont think that everyone of them will stay sober just because i am there but if i feel like things are going crazy over there Tae promised that we will go home.

Around 9 pm we arrived at Namjoons place.. He opened the door and hugged me before even greeting his best friend Taehyung.

Namjoon: "so happy that you came too mina.. you look great"

Mina: "thank you joon and thanks for inviting me"

Namjoon: "how could i not invite you.. you're a part of us now"

We went inside and all the other guys came to greet me even Jisoo and Seunghyun where there. I went to sit with them. Jin came along to bring me pizza. Whenever i meet him he made sure i would eat.

Tae was staying with the guys and it seemed like he broke the news to them cause within a second all of them looked at me. I could tell they where happy for us but they looked worried too...

The night was fun we played games and just enjoyed the night. Namjoon played some songs and Jisoo went to dance with Seunghyun. They looked so cute together, I couldn't stop staring at them.

Kookie came sitting next to me: "congrats.."

Mina: "thank you Jungkook"

Jungkook: "seems like a happy end now right?"

Mina: "i dont know if this is happy end.. but i just hope that we will stay happy together"

Jungkook: "I can't see the future but I can say for sure you will break my other hyungs heart but it's okay.. at the end you had to be with Taehyung"

Mina: "I hope jimin won't hate me..."

All of sudden i heard Jimin's voice behind my back..: "why would I hate you?"

-------------------------------------

You can expect more drama soon. My head is flooding with ideas lol

xoxo nana