18

JIN POV

I heard the door shut and though my cock was painfully strained in my jeans, I needed a serious moment with this handsome handful in front of me. 

He leaned up and forward to kiss me but I held out my hand stopping him. He was smirking playfully, a smirk that made me succumb to his antics every time, but I resisted for once, since this was serious. "What?" he asked, his lips still curved into a pouty smile.

"We need a quick time out, because I need to talk to you about something serious." I said, tone as steady as I could make it. 

His smile fell a little and he nodded. "Yeah, of course." He leaned back on his heals and moved his legs to sit properly on the couch patting the spot next to him. "What's wrong?" 

I sat next to him and turned my body to be square with him, locking his eyes with mine. "I need to know that your brother is not going to play her just so he can get his dick wet." he went to answer but I raise my hand again stopping him, since I wasn't finished. "I am asking you, because I watched that woman shatter into pieces, and I've lived with a broken sister for a long, long time. I have tried to help her gather her heart and put it back together but like I told you before, we didn't have all the pieces to do that. I know my sister. She is starting to like Namjoon and I swear on everything holy that I will kill him if he mistreats her in any way." I could feel my blood pressure rise as I started to work myself up unintentionally. "She is starting to be the Noona she once was, my Noona, the one who enjoyed life, and I think that Namjoon has a lot to do with it. I am very grateful to him for that and so far he seems to be a stand-up guy. I'd like to assume, that since he's your brother, that he at lease has similar morals to yours, and is nothing like that cold-hearted cunt who shattered my beautiful sister. I really like you Taehyung. I like you..." I stopped to take a deep breath as I was finally starting to accept the way I was feeling about him. "...so much. But if it comes down between you and your brother, and my sister, I will choose my sister every time." 

His eyes were wide, and all the playfulness in his expression was gone. He swallowed thickly and I could see his eyes get a little glossy. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings with what I said, but he needed to know now and not later.

He cleared his throat and took my hand with his, warm and soft. "I would never think that you would ever choose me over your sister. Never. Honestly, I feel the same way about my brother. I told you about what Minah did." I nodded and continued to listen even though he paused; I didn't think he was quite finished yet. "Even though he hasn't made the best decisions with the last couple of girls he was...I don't know what to call it...talking to?" He shrugged. "He never took them out on dates. He never hung out with them at the beach, or had a wine night in. He never slept with them, and he only kissed one of them and he claims to have been drunk. He never really made time for them unless he needed attention. I truly believe, that your sister is different. Noona is bringing back the real Namjoon just as much as Namjoon is bringing back the real Noona. The last time my brother has gone through this much effort for a woman was when he was with Minah. And your sister is so much kinder, sweeter, and just an all-around a better person than Minah could wish to be. Plus she is WAY more fun to talk to and be around. Its in my gut that if feelings develop between them, on his end, what he feels is going to be way stronger than what he ever felt for Minah."

Oh damn. 

"Really?"  I asked him, hopeful for the first time.

He kissed the back of my hand, his smile returning. "Really." He nodded. "You should see him when he gets a text from her. He smiles like a goof and his dimples go all over the place." he laughed leaning back. "Little things like that are what matter to Namjoon. She texts him first, Minah never did that. He told me she gives great back massages-"