Chapter 2

I woke up with a wave of confusion. I didn't know my surroundings; I was in a place I had never been before. It was very modern, white closet, en-suite, all you could imagine. It was beautiful. I had then just realise I didn't have her glasses on, quickly I panicked. I grabbed them and chucked them on. Phew. I breathed in and smelt the most beautiful smell. They were flowers. I sat up and glanced at them, they were on the table next to the bed. Within not even 5 seconds, Lena walked in.

"Hey you. Finally awake huh?" Lena said whilst chuckling.

"Yeah, finally." Kara replied, slowly. "So how long have you been strolling around for? You seem.." was all I managed to let out before Lena cut her off.

"Motivated? Energetic? Happy?"

"Yeah, those three exactly" I laughed. Seeing Lena happy was all I ever wanted, she had gone through so much in her life and I just want her to get the happy ending she deserves. I mean, she's my best friend, she's someone I love so dearly, I'd give the whole world for her to get her happy ending. Who wouldn't?

"Hey Lena. Those flowers are beautiful."

"They're called plumerias. They're pretty rare."

"Do you know what else is rare, Lena?"

Lena looked back at me with confusion.

"I.. I actually forgot. Don't worry"

Lena chuckled at what I had just said.

LENAS POV

About 30 minutes had passed and they were eating breakfast. Kara had plate after plate. I was gobsmacked at how much Kara ate, although I found it adorable. There's so much I love about Kara, she's my favourite person.

Kara and I have been best friends for nearly 3 years. I've got nothing to hide from her, I'm honest with her all the time. Sometimes it crosses my mind if she's honest with me. I mean, sure, people can have secrets but for some reason it would destroy me if she kept something big from me.

My thoughts were cut off by Kara's phone buzzing.

"Lena I should get going. James needs me." She informed her.

"Yeah of course, I'll give you a ride" I replied

——————————————————————

A/N

sorry this is so short and late! i've been doing art preparation for my exams, it's really important. I'll try and write some more!