Bonus Chapter

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ d e d i c a t i o n

yeetskrtyeetskrt: sorry you're the only dedication on here, raz. i pretty much put everyone else's dedications on the previous one, but hey, look on the bright side: you have your very own chapter!

-

"I just wanna see how beautiful you are.

You know that I see it,

I know you're a star.

Where you go I follow,

no matter how far.

If life is a movie,

then you're the best part."

-

"D-Do you need anything, babe? Are you doing okay in there?" Chan's frantic voice was faltering every now and then, as the two of you were pretty much speed-driving to the nearest hospital. Luckily, it was only one in the morning and the streets were empty, with the exception of the occasional drowsy driver on their commute to work. 

"I'm fine." You were gripping onto the armrest of your chair, attempting to steady your breathing as the vehicle sped through the streets. Just a handful of minutes ago, you awoke in a cold sweat, pain surging through your abdomen. Your first thought was, oh fuck. You had slapped Chan continuously on the arm until he woke up, and by the seventh slap, he was up. Seeing your hand on your swollen stomach and your face twisted in discomfort, he jumped out of the bed, grabbed the car keys, and rushed with you to his Tesla. 

At 1:17, you arrived at the emergency room, and hopped out of the car. Your husband held you by your side as the nurses hurried you into the closest stretcher trolley and accompanied them to the delivery room.

You held his hand the entire time, squeezing it hard whenever you felt a contraction. Sure, Chan's hands were strong, but a woman during labor is stronger. You felt like you were on the verge of breaking the bones in his hands. 

> > f a s t  .  f o r w a r d > >

Much to your relief, the doctor had informed you that you would not be required to have a c-section. However, you were still worried, since after all, you were about to have twin boys. Chan, now clad in medical scrubs and a surgical mask, bent down to kiss your forehead, smoothing your hair out of the way before you began to push.