4:Bought

Aiden

I cleared the files about Gold clean from my desk my smile earlier turned into frown on picking up the call.

"So how's the Casino holding up Aiden..." I try hard to clench my jaw to prevent myself from yelling over the phone, if he weren't an ambassador or my brother he would be six feet under with dad.

"doing fine without you ever since you left." I smirked proudly, he swore we couldn't run the casino without him and look at the casino now I'ts one of the most successful one in New York right now.

"Too bad it would have being bigger than now with my brains and tatics that casino would have better than what it is now I'm not surprised you and Joan dragged the family's casino to dust, dad would be so disappointed." he mocked with a sheepish gag.

"Typical, I should expect something like this from you anyways, always finding ways to bringing people down, since you have nothing important to discuss about I'll presume to end this conversation"

"before you do that why don't you hear what I have to offer...."

That caught my attention

"go on I'll like a good laugh" I said, an uneasy smirk crawled to my lips as I wait for his proposal.
"Remember I'm Mom's favourite and I am her angel while you and Joan were the bad seedlings always on dad's side and I know you love mom very much , remember how heartbroken she was when she found out you and Joan work at dad's casino when she disowned you both and came to live with me well I can guarantee you that mom will be kissing your feet if you just do or supposedly grant me my offer." he said bringing back those memories, memories that I want nothing to do with.

"And what is supposedly should I grant Richard??" I asked curious of his stupid offer.

"you know mom always pictured you as an ambassador , I found a spot for you but if only you can meet the requirements .." he said and I was already impatient with his stupid game of twist and turns.

"get straight to the point I have a party to host in a few hours" I growled.

"you know  what's best for the casino so name your price how much are you willing to give for the Casino.." he said as my head grew hot and my blood boiled in untamed anger he had the guts to buy the casino after he left after he told mom after he took Ava away from me after he godamn is 70% the reason I'm cold, cruel and dangerous and when dad willed it under me before he died.

"listen closely if you want the casino you have to fight for it, so stay clear and fuck off you weren't there when me and Joan built this casino to the way it is , you have to take over the casino over my dead body Richard and if you do try anything stupid I won't hesitate to shoot this time blood or not I will kill you.." I scolded, he went silent he was still on the line I could hear him breathing heavily in anger.

"I tried doing this the calm way Aiden but you leave me no choice if it's a war you want It's a war you will get, I will make sure you I take back what's rightfully mine even if I have to kill you both I'll make sure to take out everyone you love and hold dear to your fragile heart.." he scolded as I smirked.

"That's where you are wrong Richard I don't love anybody and I'll be waiting for you bloody bastard " I finally growled hanging up and threw my phone on my desk massaging my temple I don't love anybody and never will I make that mistake after what Ava did to me.