11

"No, no, no!" Jin cried, face palming. "You're not supposed to cut up the onions like that!" He scolded watching as Namjoon chopped up the onions into teeny tiny bits.

Namjoon had decided breakfast was so good that he wanted some cooking lessons from Jin for lunch, but he wasn't really good at it. They'd already had to restart two times and Jin was slowly losing patients.

"Fuck," Namjoon cursed, taking out another onion, "I'm really sorry, Jin-hyung." That was another thing that had changed in the past couple of hours, Jin wanted Namjoon to call him hyung.

"I know you are." The older male sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose and reaching for the new onion in Namjoon's hand. "Let...Let's just order take out." He told smiling a bit. "Don't want my Joonie to hurt himself." He teased, kissing the brunette's cheek.

"Fine." The other pouted, grabbing a cloth to clean up. Jin joined him occasionally flirting and causing the younger boy to blush.

"So what do you want to eat?" Jin asked sitting on the counter. Namjoon came over, pecking Jin's lips. Truth be told in the small amount of time the two men had known each other Namjoon had become completely obsessed with Jin's lips, their plumpness, their softness, it really drove him crazy.

"Pizza?" The brunette suggested. Jin nodded reaching for his phone, only to Namjoon take the phone out of his hand. "Let's go out to get it." He told. Jin looked at him for a while and then smiled.

In no time they were ready to head out, both snuggled up all cozy. Namjoon took the older's hand in his and smiled heading for the doorway. Jin didn't know why, but for some reason he felt his heart pang at the small gesture. Maybe it was the fact that it was genuine and not because Jin had pestered him to do it.

"Why'd you bring your school bag?" Jin questioned, swinging their arms back and forth.

"I think after lunch I'll need to head home to complete some school work." Namjoon told sheepishly. Sometimes he felt it a little weird when something about him sill being if college age came up, it just kind of made him seem a bit inferior. He had to admit, though, it was a huge turn in to have Jin call him 'big boy'.

"Can I come?" The older man asked. Namjoon was definitely hesitant, did he really want to be judged? What if Jin treated him as inferior? In reality Jin just wanted to know where his sugar baby lived so he could surprise him occasionally. "Please~" Jin pouted, doe eyes going wide. It was a sight that definitely made Namjoom weak so that's why he gave in.

"If we're gonna do that, can we just order the pizza to my place?" Jin nodded grabbing onto Namjoon's arm. He was really too excited to see where Namjoon lived. "Do you really not have anything better to do?"

"Nope." The raven haired male stated. "I'm going clubbing later, but I can help you on your homework, big boy." He smirked as the younger choked.

In that instance Jin pulled Namjoon in for a quick kiss, moving his lips quickly. It was only when he heard the familiar click of a camera that he looked up and toward the alleyway where the sound came from. He wasn't able to see who it came from, all he saw was the figure run away into the alley. It can't be.

"Something wrong?" The brunette asked, grabbing Jin's hand again. He snapped out of his thoughts, turning to face the taller again. What he managed to see wasn't good at all. It could very well be some sort of scare, but Jin wasn't going to take his chances.

"N-Nothing." Jin assured, gaining his composure again. "Let's just get a car and head over to your house, 'kay?" Namjoon nodded and Jin called the cab quickly. It didn't come as quick as the older man would have wanted, but it came. They got there relatively quickly, the mafioso making sure no car was following them.