Role Model Pt. 2

A/N: contains both smut and non-con elements. Please read with caution. Also, I lied. It's a three part chapter.

Izuku tried. He really did.

All he really wanted to do was go to the fucking concession stand to get cotton candy. He had a goal in mind. A mission. A sweet and delicious end goal.

But like he mentioned before, fucking Eijirou Kirishima can't keep his hands to himself.

"E-Eiji---baby---" He tries through harsh breathing as a strangled moan his forced out of him. He's bent over a counter in the bathroom, swim shorts around his ankles and arms held behind his back as he stands on the very tips of his toes to try and combat the heavy pleasure tingling and pulsing through his abdomen.

"Ah---fuck---oh my gods---"

"What's that you were saying about being in rough shape earlier, baby?" He can hear the smirk in Eijirou's tone---could probably see it to if he'd just look up into the mirror but he's afraid he'll have to face how much of a fucked out whore he looks like.

The thought crosses his mind that it'd probably look pretty hot.

He abandons it halfway through as he's being lifted and turned around, shorts barely hanging on by an ankle as Eijirou presses Izuku's thighs into his chest and digs deeper.

"Oh fuck, yes, Ei, right there! Don't stop---don't stop, please~"

Eijirou bites his lip and smiles, leaning down to capture Izuku's lips in a kiss that quickly turns into suckling more hickies onto his skin.

"Wouldn't dream of it, baby, not when you're makin' such sweet noises and pretty faces. Gonna make you cum, gonna mark that pretty skin up so good."

So territorial.

Izuku thinks it's an absolute turn on.

"Yessss, fuck me up, baby~"

A particularly rough scrape against his prostate has him clenching through his orgasm, rippling waves of pleasure crashing down on his as he's fucked through his sensitivity. He doesn't realize he's locked his legs around Eijirou and caged him in until the redhead is prying his knees apart to quickly pull out and finish on milky thighs. Izuku slumps back against the mirror and Eijirou follows to lay his head against his chest with the intention of catching his breath.

"Fuck."

"You don't get to say that like you didn't just fuck me within an inch of my life."

He feels Eijirou smile against his chest.

" 'm sorry, baby."

"You're a goddamn liar."

"Yeah, you got me." Cause there's no way in hell Eijirou would ever feel remorse for making Izuku scream like he did. The more the freckled boy thought about it, the more red in the face he becomes. Not because they had sex, no, but because he's sure they've been heard by people passing. How many parents had walked through with their children, having to cover their ears and pray to God that he punish whatever heathens would be doing such a thing in a family environment?

Oh well. At least he got a good dicking out of it.

He lays placid as Eijirou takes a wet paper towel to clean him and pull his shorts back up, pressing a kiss against the sensitive skin of Izuku's lower tummy. The green boy swats him away and stands on wobbly legs.

"We didn't get that cotton candy."

"I've still got every intention to do that. I promised Kitty."