chapter 4 - late on first meet

Not edited

Jason's POV

I felt a little guilty for calling her a bitch, but she wasted an hour of my time waiting for her, stupidly I waited... Waited for her? Why didn't I just leave? OK I really need to sit down rethink why I didn't leave.

Anyways I did apologied so I guess it's OK, but she rejected the apology and said I should show instead of say, what does that even mean?

I quickly took out my phone and texted my assistant to buy a bouquet of flowers and buy the most expensive ring there is at a jewellery stall and come here as fast as possible so I can get this proposal over and done with.

We were talking about our likes and so then she stood up and said she need to go and meet her boyfriend for lunch, I felt my whole body tense up as my inner self raged with anger, as I was about to stop her in walked my assistant with the bouquet and a small box, there my chance to hold her back. I quickly took both of it, gave her the bouquet and knelt down to ask her to accept my proposal.

She looked at me and didn't say anything, everyone in the cafe was looking and cheering on for her to accept me when the door opens widely and in stormed a man that Julian was staring at.

Who is this man? Why are they staring at each other? I slowly rises to my feet and asked her "who's he?" she put down the bouquet of flowers and ran to him. As he walked out she grabbed him and said "it's all a misunderstanding Justin listen to me OK? We will go and find somewhere to talk this out OK?" he nodded and as the both were about to leave I grabbed her hand.

"Where do you think your going? We have not finished with our business yet" She yanked her hand out of my grip and they both left.

I was left there with my blood boiled in anger and now everyone was giving me the eye. I didn't do anything why are they looking at me? "let's go" I said to my assistant as we left and got back to my mansion. I sat on my bed, lots of thoughts were going through my head, she is meant to marry me and only me, why is she cheating on me with a guy named justi... Oh that's her boyfriend. I quickly called my assistant to find more information about the two's relationship.

In 20 minutes time my assistant, I should probably introduce his name he is called james and has been working with me since I was 20 and he is my most trusted employee and friend.

Ahh so they have been dating since they were in 10th grade... wait 7 yrs of dating how can they date for so long and yet haven't married or even engaged? But that's a good thing because I get to marry her... OK he is Justin Packer and works at MY COMPANY wow his life will be tough from now on since he works for me, then I felt a light grin from the corner of my face. This is definitely going to be interesting, but how can she just leave me and what are they doing now?

"James... James! "

"Yes sir?"

"Go find me information on miss Hills, and I mean everything"

"yes sir I'm on to it"

He came back and gave me everything literally every detail and... Wait her address OK I'll go there now. Without any hesitation got ready into more comfortable clothes and headed to

It's about 8pm when I pulled into her houses car park and stared at the house. It's quite small but i guess I have no right to say anything. I took a deep breath, walked up to the door and knocked.... I knocked again and there she was standing in front of me and then someone behind popped up. "justin?" they live together? No way.

Then she said " bye Justin see you tomorrow" he kissed her on her forehead glared at me and left. Far out, how much I wanted to give him a taste of my fist but then I turned back to Julian and she looked at me without saying anything.

Me:

What do you guys like when it comes to holiday vacations??