Chapter Seventeen

[A/N]: Sorry for the long update! >.<

It's just been a hectic week for me but as I promised, here is the new chapter.

Hope you enjoy!

And lolafter this chapter the story gets better.

Promise! :)

VOTE/ COMMENT/ FAN? :3

Chapter Seventeen

"Vincent Gray lives here?" Simon asked in disbelief as he stared up at the tall building as we continued to walk towards the front entrance. "Damn, he must be freaking rich..."

          I rolled my eyes as I pushed Simon forward. "Vincent is rich," I confirmed. "Like, how much money does he make each year?" I turned to Gracie who knew absolutely everything about Ever After.

          Gracie grinned. "Let's just Vincent and the boys make more money than a certain Beaver..."

          "You mean Justin Bieber?" Simon asked. He snorted. "Man, if I was friends with Vincent Gray I would literally ask the dude for a hundred dollar bill. I would be set for a good two months with just that one bill."

          "So are you saying that if you had rich friends you would only use them for their money?" I raised my eyebrows at Simon.

          "Hey!" He retorted. "It's not like a hundred dollar means anything to him--"

          "That's still bad!" I responded as I punched Simon on the arm. "If you're friends with somebody, you shouldn't be taking advantage of them."

          "Ouch," Simon muttered as he rubbed his right arm. "You and Gracie need to stop punching me on the arm like I'm a fucking stuff animal."

          "Well," Gracie interjected. "We wouldn't have to punch you if you didn't say such awful things--"

          "Yeah, yeah." Simon rolled his eyes. "I am such a terrible person because I just wanted a hundred dollar bill from a rockstar who makes millions of dollars each year. Yeah, that's so bad." The sarcasm in Simon's voice was so obvious that I just felt like punching him on the arm once more. But then again, Simon did sort of a point; I mean, it's not like he was going to steal Vincent's credit card and go on a Wal-Mart shopping spree, he had simply said he wanted a hundred bill from Vincent as a joke. He was just kidding around as usual.

          However, just as I was about to open my mouth to respond, a person in dark clothing ran up from behind me and my friends, turned around with a large Canon camera in his hands, and snapped a picture of us that sent a large flash. The three of us immediately stopped walking in shock as we began to rub our eyes. 

          "Why are you taking a picture of us--"

          I was cut off by a laugh that sounded like Woody the Woodpecker. Then came another bright flash. "Sweetheart," the man responded. "I am mainly taking a picture of you. After all, you are Vincent Gray's new girlfriend." He looked at Gracie and smirked. "And besides, the redhead was Erik Jackson's former fling--"

          "The name's Gracie," she muttered.

          "Whatever, sweetheart," the man replied as he smoothed his hand over his bald head. He then looked Simon up and down. "As for you, yeah, I don't know who you are."