Dejá Vu

Hey, guys! I wanna say thanks for the votes, guys! it really means a lot to me! if you guys could keep that would be totally amazing!

I hope you find this chapter nice!

Vote if you like it and want me to continue and comment if you have any questions or suggestions!

Love all!

S. A. A

__________________________

"As you wish."

***************

Silence.

I wondered hard if I should open my eyes, but- knowing the type of person Aaron was- I probably would open my eyes to see Aaron in a way that I was not prepared for.

I suddenly felt heat close to me and a hand on my shoulder.

"Open your eyes., Lexi" Aaron teased in a playful drawl and I shook my head wildly.

Aaron let out an airy laugh.

"What's to fear, Lexi? I'm your boyfriend. Everything here is for you." He joked.

"Move away, Aaron or.."

"Or what?" Aaron interrupted. I could almost feel his smirk as I thought.

"Or.. Or..." I stuttered.

"Or you'll hit me?" He questioned.

I nodded.

"Yeah. I'll hit you . Put your clothes on."

Aaron laughed yet again, clearly finding this situation amusing. I, on the other hand, felt like back handing him.

With my foot.

"I don't mind a little hit now and then as long as you touch me." He purred.

I felt myself blush wildly, which caused Aaron to laugh loudly. He moved closer, grabbing both my shoulders.

"You're so easy to mess with. I'm kidding. Open your eyes." He said between laughs.

Hesitantly, I opened my eyes, coming face to face with Aaron.

In his boxers.

He was smirking, his arms folded across his taught chest.

"See?" He said, splaying his arms out to show me his body and giving me a full 360.

"The boxers are still on, unfortunately" He joked, raising a slender eyebrow.

I feigned a frown.

"Oh, woe me."

He laughed, and I used the distraction to push him to the door again.

"Leave, Aaron. I'll see you in school tomorrow."

Aaron grinned widely, running back to the bed.

"I'm sleeping here for tonight." He beamed, crossing his arms behind his head.

I shook my head.

"You can't, Aaron."

He nodded in response.

"Yes, I can. The old man gave permission. I'm all yours for tonight." He said, biting his lip.

I dismissed the butterflies in my stomach, so I could focus on the shock.

My dad gave permission for Aaron to stay for the night?

My dad?

"What?" I said, my mouth shooting open.