Chapter 20

It took a while but both Sasuke and Naruto were both able to climb to the top of their trees. One morning Naruto was waiting for us to show us what he could do. He tricked us into thinking he fell but then actually did. Luckily, Sasuke caught him before he hurt himself. I think Naruto's ego may have been hurt a bit.... Anyway, we were now heading to the bridge. Natsu and Naruto stayed behind because Naruto needed his rest and Natsu is a force to be reckoned with when he's asleep. I still remember when he punched Lucy and she went flying.... When we got to the bridge, there was mist everywhere. Sakura recognized it as Zabuza's Hidden Mist jutsu. Zabuza had noticed Sasuke shaking as the water clones he made disappeared.
"Aww, looks like your student is still afraid," Zabuza said taughtingly. (I'm aware that isn't actually a word but screw it).
"I'm shaking with excitement," Sasuke replies, and Kakashi-sensei give him the signal,to go ahead. Sasuke ran forwards and took down all the clones very quickly.
"Looks like he has some talent after all. He may even prove to be a challenge for Haku," Zabuza said. After that all hell pretty much broke loose. Haku and Sasuke began their little fight and Kakashi ran towards Zabuza and began fighting him. Sakura stayed by Tazuna to protect him. I decided to stay by her, knowing she doesn't have much experience in fighting. However, that doesn't mean I can't help the others.
"O swift winds that dashes through the heavens!" magic circles appeared under Wendy, Sasuke, and Kakashi-sensei, "Vernier!" I shouted. Sasuke and Kakashi-sensei were now able to move even faster making it difficult for Haku and Zabuza to land their attacks.
~Meanwhile, Natsu and Naruto have just woken up~ third person
"WHY DIDN'T THEY WAKE ME UP!!!" The both of them shouted.
"Well, they tried to wake you up Natsu, but you're a very heavy sleeper, and you fight in your sleep. As for Naruto, they just thought he could do with some rest," Carla replied. Happy and Carla stayed with the two so they would be able to get to the bridge faster. They quickly got ready and then left with Happy carrying Natsu and Carla carrying Naruto, with a bit of struggle. 'Just what exactly does this moron eat....' She thought. On the way there, Naruto noticed something in the forest. They all got a closer look and saw a cut up hog.
"What's up with this?" Naruto wondered out loud. He then noticed a trail of cut trees leading back to the village.
"Hey, let's head back to the house, I have a bad feeling..." Naruto said.
"You head on back, I'm going to go to the others," Natsu said and they went their separate ways. Naruto was right to go back to the house, because some of Gato's thugs had come and tried to kidnap Tsunami, with little Inari on the verge of getting sliced by a sword. Luckily, Naruto saved him in time, and was able to use the substitution justu and and take Tsunami away.
"You did good Inari! This is what heroes do, save the people they care about!" Naruto said. Inari was very moved by Naruto and then Naruto left for the bridge.
~The bridge, when Natsu just arrived~ Wendy's P.O.V
'Sasuke is in an ice cage, this is not good. What should I do?' I thought. Then Natsu appeared in the sky above the cage.
"Natsu! Sasuke is stuck in the cage! Help him!" I shout at him. Then all of a sudden, a clone of Zabuza was coming towards us.
I ran up to it and yelled" Sky Dragon Talon!" and dispersed the clone. I looked over just in time to see Natsu doing his fire dragon roar and completely melting the ice cage and helping Sasuke out of the way. I was relieved, but then Naruto appeared. He saw Sasuke laying on the ground with needles in him, on the verge of passing out. Next thing I know, Naruto's glowing red, jumped out of Carla's grip and attacked Haku. We were all surprised and stooped to see what just happened. In the corner of my eye, I see Kakashi about to finish Zabuza off.
"Kakashi wait!" I screamed to try to stop him from killing Zabuza, but it was too late, he attacked, but it wasn't Zabuza he hit, it was Haku. We looked over to Naruto to see hi, completely normal. I rushed over to heal Haku. I started immediately in hopes of saving him, but he was already dead. Gato then showed up, and disgraced Haku's body by kicking it. We all got pissed, and Zabuza asked for a weapon. Naruto threw him a kunai, and Zabuza slaughtered his way threw Gato's men all the way to Gato. The deed was done, Gato was dead. I wasn't happy with the results, but couldn't do anything to stop it. Zabuza was severely injured, and I offered to heal him.
"It's alright. I'd rather just did next to Haku," he said. It made us sad, but we respected his wishes. It started to snow as Zabuza was dying. Naruto couldn't bear the scene and looked away.
"Don't look away Naruto. We must respect him in how he died, looking away does the opposite," Kakashi-sensei said. Then we all watched and listened to Zabuza's words as he passed on.

I am so sorry for taking so long to update. I have no excuse except for just completely forgetting I even had stories. I will try to make it up to you by writing more. I'm also sorry if this chapter isn't the greatest, I did it mostly out of memory and felt like with the added people the battle would've been shorter anyway. Please make comments if you want me to change anything, and I have made some changes to past chapters as well, I realized in the introduction chapter in wrote that Natsu and Wendy's dream was to find their parents, but in a later one wrote about the war with Zeref's and Acnologia, soooo that would've been confusing if anyone caught that. I'm making it as events that happened after the war. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and farewell my young pandas🐼🐼🐼