3 | Too soon

"The company said they're sending over a new manager and that the other ones fired. He should be here in a couple of days" Taeyong explained to his members. The room nodded , they weren't really sad to see this one go. If anything it's a good thing.

"I hope the new ones isn't as much of a prick as the old one" Jaehyun said eating his shitty hospital food. The room agreed sighing.

Jaehyun has woken up not so long after their old manager had left the room. The doctors came in and checked on him saying he was fine but they'd have to delay the rest of their tour because of his injury. That means everything had to be pushed back and they have to stay in the US for another 3 months.

Jaehyun's bullet wound wasn't extremely bad , but it was bad enough that he's been bed ridden for the next month.

"So , we survived a gun chase"
Donghyuck snickered remembering what happened. The rest of the room stilled before some of them chuckled.

"Too soon?"
Donghyuck looked up at Doyoung who was giving him a look.

"Way too soon"
Johnny muttered leaving the room to go to a vending machine. Leaving the room Johnny bumped into a police officer that was stationed outside Jaehyun's room.

The officer apologised and Johnny left the person , turning a corner he saw another one outside of the elevator , and he passed two more on the way to the vending machine.

Grabbing his bag of Doritos Johnny walked back and couldn't help but feel watched as he passed all officers and headed back to the room.

Shutting the door Johnny tilted his head confused.

"They've doubled the amount of officers watching our floor" Johnny said sitting down beside Donghyuck opening his bag of chips.

Donghyuck dipped his hand into the bag grabbing a couple before looking at his older friend.

"Really? That's odd?"
The boy said before crunching down.

"Maybe it's because we're performers? Ya know celebrities?" Taeil suggested .

"Nah , Old Americans don't give a shit about Koop . So why would they even go to an extent of having police officers, why not just regular security guards?"
Johnny inquired crossing his leg over another.

"Who cares, As long as the word doesn't get out that Jaehyun was shot we should be fine and the fans won't have to worry" Doyoung said getting up grabbing some chips out of johnny's bag.

"What did they say about us pushing the tour dates by 3 months?" Jaehyun said feeling like he inconvenienced the whole tour.

"Song preparations, they told the public that one of our new songs are taking too long to practice so we need the extra time for practice, which reminds me guys we need another song" Taeyong said reading through his texts and then looking at his members.

"How about, Highway To Heaven , English Version"
Jaehyun smirked slightly looking at his members. The members all snorted in response laughing at the thought of the song.

...

"Gina, How am I supposed to manage a boy group?"
Eunji said spinning around in her office chair ranting to her work partner.

"I'm not sure, They said that they'd handle the promotional part of the tour , So why are you worrying?"
Gina said eating her lunch while her friend started to spin faster.

"They said they'd handle the promotional part, But I have to handle the performers. I don't know the first think about performers. And their all boys, no man is going to listen to a 100 pound 22 year old women"
Eunji said slowing down more and eating some of Gina's food.

"You're pretty scary when it comes down to it and just look the part, Profession people respect other people who look professional , they gravitate towards each other" Gina said smacking Eunji's hands away.

Eunji stopped abruptly.

"I need to start packing, I have to catch a flight to LA , and then pretend I just 'arrived from Korea tomorrow" Eunji said remembering that she has to be dropped off at the airport early tomorrow to make it seem like she came from the SM label in Korea.

"Welp , You better hurry up then , Also don't forget your gun young men are quite rowdy" Gina said laughing.

Eunji rolled her eyes before tapping her back feeling the bulky piece of metal tucked into her shirt, while she left her work place.

"Right......"