4 | Domestic Arrivals

"Guys tidy up, We don't want our new manager to think we're pigs" Taeil yelled at his members. Jaehyun giggled muttering a 'But we are' then leaning up from his bed wincing at the pain.

He was let out of hospital the day after purely for this reason, He's not allowed to leave the hotel room , unless it's for emergencies and needing to go to the bathroom.

"When is he going to get here?"
Donghyuck said still focusing on the flat screen he was playing video games on.

"In about an hour, So hurry up"
Taeyong said walking into the room , showered and ready to whoop some ass if they don't listen.

"Whatever"
The boys said before getting up and cleaning their mess.

...

"Park Eunjae?"
A voice had broken Eunji out of her thoughts when she remembered that, that's her name for the time being.She flipped her long black hair off her shoulder looking towards the voice.

Eunji had been at the airport for an hour walking around mindlessly with two of her suitcases and a carry on bag.

She looked up and saw a man holding up a sign that had her new alias written across it. The woman sighed before adjusting her belt and waking over with a smile.

She wore black high waisted jeans and a white silk long sleeved button up shirt that was tucked into her pants a couple buttons undone at the top , A Gucci belt wrapped around her waist . The shoes she wore were black boots.

A long black and white plaid coat was draped across her arm.

"That's me"
She gulped getting closer to the chauffeur and removing the sunglasses off her eyes . The chauffeur greeted her nicely before offering to carry her bags. Eunji handed the man her suit cases following the man to his vehicle . It was a white limo.

"Shit just who are these people"
She said getting into it and gazing around in awe.

"Miss Eunjae , We are heading to their hotel right now, If you need anything just say , My names Kevin"
The chauffeur introduced himself . Eunji nodded saying thanks before looking out the window.

A text had broken her trance.

Boss: Nobody knows who you are except for their actual managers and producers , So don't let anything slip.

Eunji: ok dad

Turning off her phone she placed it into her pocket before continuing to look at the city she's in.

...
'Eunjaes' POV

Pulling up to a fancy hotel , Sam opened the door for me and introduced me to one of their producers that come in and out during the tour.

"Hi, My names Kim Miyeon , I'm one of Nct127's producers , If you just follow me I can brief you about what's happening and Kevin can take your bags up to your room"

Miyeon said showing me towards the entrance. I nodded and followed along . We entered one of the elevators and she pressed a button .