Chapter 10 - This isn't Funny

After Silas stepping and invading my personal space, he just up and left

After Silas stepping and invading my personal space, he just up and left. I took the money, seemings it was a Royal order, but as I counted the money that Silas had given I realised he paid too much.

Silas had paid over 6,000 dollars for today. I said he didn't have to pay, yet he did? Plus he overpaid. No matter how much I hate to disobey people, I had to give this back, but how? I glanced out the window, the SUV's all vanishing off into the distance. Now that they have left, I guess I'll have to find another way.

Sighing, I moved towards the backroom, grabbing my bag, keys and empty coffee mug and start the journey back home. I tighten my grip on the money that I held in my hands.

Before anyone asks, no I am not keeping it for myself, I am going to give it back. However, if I leave it there, those greedy park workers will take it for themselves. They take take take but never give. Constantly asking for a raise when all they do is sit there. So in order to keep the money safe, I will take it with me and give it back to them myself, by calling secretarial assistant so I don't have to enter the palace myself or see King Silas.

My thoughts wandered back to Silas and this afternoon. What was he doing? Other then over paying. Did I have something he needed? Was I supposed to hug him? Did he want a hug? Do Kings even hug? My mind ran through countless thoughts as to what he was trying to do, that was before Cleo came bursting through our apartment door and dragged me inside scream multiple profanities.

"Cleo. What on earth are you doing?" I asked as Cleo pushed me down onto the dusty blue coloured couch. I watched carefully as Cleo paced in front of the Tv, cursing back and forth with saying anything. I feel like a teenager that got in trouble at school for making out with a boy under the stairs. That teenager has really strict parents.

"Well? Are you going to explain?" Cleo asked as she stopped pacing for a split second.

"What are you talking about Cleo?" I asked confusedly.

"How do you not know what I am talking about?" Cleo said raising her voice. She gave me a sympathetic look when she saw me flinch. I'm not the biggest fan of yelling and loud noises.

"Ally. You were spotted with the King and Prince. How?"

"Oh that. They just came to have fun at the park. You now the place I work at?" I ask playfully.

"This isn't funny Ally. You know you can't be seen to the public eye like that. People will ask questions and then your anxiety will come back and bite you on the-"

"-Cleo." I interrupt.

"Right, sorry Ally. But honestly, I am just looking out for you. The last time you had a panic attack was months ago and you had to be put in hospital because you started hyperventilating." Cleo said.

"Thank you Cleo and I know. I won't be seeing him again, I just have to give his money back and then I will never talk or see him again." I state. I get up and thank Cleo for a second time before I head off to bed. I guess tomorrow won't be a day off after all.

I am so sorry for the short chapter my lovelies but I really wanted to get this chapter out. Please forgive me. Anyway.

What do you think will happen next?

Vote. Comment. Share. Please

Plus the photo up the top is kinda what Ally and Cleo's living room look like. Also make sure you really pay attention to the chapter because I have been hinting some things with just Characters so...

~Eloise❤️

Also shoutout to lillylovesmakeup 
Check out her story Jonas brother bestfriend.