5 | Manger-nim

Eunjae And Miyeon entered Eunjaes room looking around. The room was bigger than Eunjae thought, there was a living room that had double doors leading into a bathroom and down a hallway was the master bedroom . Eunjae even had a balcony that looked over the city of LA.

"This is a nice room"
Eunjae said , it was a mix of greys , whites and blacks. It made the room much more modern.

Eunjae went into her room and placing on of her suit cases on the big king sized bed. A couple knocks were heard from the door and Miyeon said she'll get it.

"Oh boys? What are you guys doing? I thought you guys were cleaning?" Miyeon while Eunjae decided to unzip her bag,

"We were , We just wanted to come greet our new manager" someone said, Eunjae zipped it up quickly hearing the voices of the members.

"Wow this rooms bigger than ours"
Another spoke.

"Umm ok, Eunjae?"

"Coming"
Eunjae said wiping her hands on her pants and heading back to the living room.

The three boys were standing in the middle of the living room awaiting in anticipation.

Eunjae took a couple steps back into the living room stopping because of everyone's eyes on her.

The three boys were in awe at how pretty she was.

"Hi, I'm Yuta"
One of them finally spoke stepping forwards to shake her hand. Eunjae laughed at the boys and shook his hand , walking around to shake the others hands as well.

"Hey, I'm Park Eunjae"

"I'm Taeyong and this is Johnny"
Taeyong said standing beside Yuta , Johnny following.

"I'm assuming your guys room is clean?"
Eunjae said moving over to the little table that was in the corner of the room that has bottles of water on it.

"I-um it's almost clean"
Taeyong said

"So it's not finished?"
Eunjae asked picking up a bottle of water.

"Uhh not yet"
Yuta replied

"Don't you think it's kind of unfair to let your members clean up after you, You are adults right?"
Eunjae said taking the cap off one and drinking it.

"Some more than others"
Johnny mumbled making everyone smile.

"Well then , Chop chop , Go clean so I can come and meet the rest of you guys" Eunjae said snapping them out of their trance and pushing them out of the room.

Miyeon couldn't help but feel amused at the three who just let themselves be shoved outside and went on there merry way.

"Boys , Am I Right?"
Eunjae sighed , Miyeon and Eunjae laughed while the other three rushed back to their room to hurry them up.

...

The two females stayed in Eunjae's room for another half an hour while the boys rushed to hurry up and finish.

"Do you mind, Taking the boys out for dinner for an hour or two, I need to search their rooms"
Eunjae said taking off her coat and setting it on the couch.

Miyeon was sitting on a single chair by the TV and she just nodded.

"Sure, But Later tonight I also have to fly back to China for one of NCT's sub units promotions. WayV"

"You're one busy lady Miyeon"
Eunjae smirked setting herself on the couch taking her shoes off and pulling her feet up.

"You too Eunjae, So what exactly are you looking for in their rooms" Miyeon asked.

Eunjae smiled and tapped her nose indicating its a secret.

And there it came the long awaited knocks on the front door.

"Come In"

The door opened only revealing Mark.

"We're finished now , Jaehyun can't move much so I came to get you guys"

The two smiled at the boy before following him back to their room.

...

The room were all quiet when their female manager stood in front of them. They are all displayed on the couches and floor while looking at the woman in front of them.

"Soooo. Any questions?"

Eunjae had introduced herself already and was now just standing in front of the them. The Tv behind her.

"Are you married? A lot of the SM female employees are married but you seem too young and there's no ring on your finger" Yuta asked shamelessly. The boys all snickered.

"Good one, But no I am not married, They weren't t going to pick me at first because of that reason, but it was too short notice and they needed me"
Eunjae said sitting herself down in the carpet folding her legs. Yuta silently cheered.

"Anyone else?"

"How old are you?"
Jaehyun asked , the members all hummed in response.

"I am 26"

"Really?! You look way younger though"
Mark said shocked.

"Welp looks can be deceiving, Do you guys have any actual questions?"

"You have a little bit of an accent , Where else are you from?" Johnny asked.

"I am half British, I'm originally from England but moved with my parents back to Korea when I was a teen"

"Do you have a British accent when you speak English?" Mark asked in English.

Eunjae smiled before replying in her thick British accent.

"Yes, I have been told I do"
The room all wowed and clapped .

This isn't a lie. Park Eunjae or Choi Eunji is actually from England and did move to Korea when she was 15 , She lived in Korea until she was 20 and then moved to Chicago for a job offer, what she did along the way isn't important right now.

"Are you willing to date a Kpop Star?"
Taeyong blurted out looking at Eunjae.

Eunjae smiled before putting on a serious face.
"No"

"My job is to keep you guys safe, Nothing else"