Part 50: Special One for Me

Sun POV

"Come in", he told me. Finally he allowed me to come again to his room. I walked inside, he closed the door.

I was standing in front of him. He leaned to the door.

"Tell me what you want to talk", he asked me. "Unless, get out as I want to sleep"

I saw at him. "I am sorry"

"For what? You didn't do anything"

I knew he was still angry at me. "Sorry as I hurt your feeling", I told him. He raised his sight, he saw at me. I walked to the window side. I tried to avoid his sight.

"When your mom told me that you will be studying abroad, actually I was so sad", I told him

"Liar", he shouted at me. "You are big fat liar"

I turned my head toward him, I wanted to refuse that. But, I cancelled it. He deserved to talk as he wanted to.

"I don't know how I start to talk to you, In. But for sure, I am sorry as I hurt your feeling for several times", I told him but he avoided my eyes. My head was fluttering.

"I know that your mom is planning something the best for you, including that study. I know it. But, deep in my heart, to be honest, I don't want to be far from you In", I tried to tell him, but seems he ignored me. I didn't surrender, "Do you know why I told something bad to you?"

He didn't answer me.

"I want to make you to hate me, In. I want to make you far from me before you leave. I thought, at that time you leave, so you will not think about me anymore", I tried to hold my tears. "So, I talked to you with rude words, I did that as I wanted to make you to hate me then you can leave without any burden. Do you understand?", I asked him

He still leaned his body to the door, he didn't move even for a step.

"So, I hope that it would be easier for you to leave..... May be at the time you leave, I will be suffering so much. But I will endure it because you are doing something great for your future"

"Why should you tell me about that? I don't care about you anymore", In told me

I was so disappointed when I heard that. But, I just nodded my head.

"I thought that it would be easy to be apart from you, but I am wrong. I missed you so much even though we meet every day. If I thought that you are only the wind that passes by my side, it is totally wrong. You are the special one for me"

I saw he took a deep breath, no word from his lips. "I couldn't make my mind empty from you. But, I know that you will leave in a few days. Then, I changed my mind", I told him.

He looked at me. "So, in this limited time, I want to fill it with good memories instead of ignoring you", I stop my word.

"What for? It doesn't mean for anything", he asked me

"At the time you leave and along time you are away from me, you have to know that I will miss you. It will hurt me so much", I stop my words. Then, "But, I hope now, we can make good memories so it will cheer me up when you are not by my side"

Something was clogging in my throat.

"But, why didn't you say that when I asked you?", In asked me

I walked close to him. "Next few years, when you graduated from your college, I will be the first one who really happy about you. So, this time, I will let you go"

He didn't answer me.

"That is all I want to say when I came here. I am waiting for you answer", I told him