deepthroat

Third Person View

His phone buzzed in his pocket as he saw his mother's icon. He declined the call, guessing they were looking for him. He turned on the camera app of his phone, fixing his smudged make up with the side of his finger.

He stood up, dusting off his butt before walking back inside. He watched his feet moved against the polished wooden floor when he was about to turn a corner, his body was pushed backward with force, only to be stopped by a grip on his waist.

"Everyone has been looking for you, Taehyung." Jungkook said softly as he held the blonde boy steadily.
Taehyung pushed him off, his eyes never meeting his deep ebony ones.
"I'm going, okay?" Taehyung forced out before walking passed him.

Jungkook followed Taehyung back to the main hall as their parents' swarmed around them.
"We're announcing your engagement. Stay up on stage."
Jungkook and Taehyung nodded as he held the blonde's waist, guiding him to the stage as the mothers stood beside him.

Hyojong and Robin stood next to each other as they tapped their silverware against their champagne glass to get the guests attention.

"You all were invited tonight at our banquet for our news. We thought about a permanent alliance between Luxissimo and KimTech but it only seemed right through one way." Robin finished before they gestured to Jungkook and Taehyung who walked infront of them.

"Your speech, son." Robin muttered as he handed Jungkook a mic.
"Speech?" Taehyung whispered, lips barely moving to disguise his anxiousness.
"Just play along."

Jungkook then smiled at the audience who cooed at his charming aura.
"As a man at the ripe age of twenty two, I was rather busy during the twenty four hours of a day. But I didn't really have a reason to not be busy. That was until I met Taehyung."
The blonde snapped his head at him with wide eyes.

Bitch, we just met a month ago. Taehyung thought, thinking how unrealistic Jungkook's sap-piness was.

"He really gave me a reason to stop work and just be with him, his presence was enough to lighten my mood after a heavy loads of paperwork. Knowing he'll be waiting for me at home, had me on the edge of my seat to just get the work done, sometimes leaving early just for the fun of it."
He said with a chuckle as the audience laughed as well, loving the young-love being portrayed infront of them.

Taehyung continued to listen to Jungkook's scripted confession, as he watched his eyes linger to him at his last words.
"I've only known Taehyung for a year."

Year, my ass.

"But it feels like he's been with me my entire life. Which is why...I decided to marry him."
Everyone stood up and applauded as Jungkook looked at him with fake adoration. Taehyung returned the smile Jungkook pulled him by the waist.

"Kiss!" A man in the crowd said as everyone followed his lead, chanting "kiss".

"Jungkook." Taehyung mumbled wearily.
"Just do it." Jungkook whispered before pulling Taehyung into a kiss.
He moved his lips against the blonde's as Taehyung held onto his shoulders, closing his eyes to make it seem realistic. He moved away when he felt Jungkook's tongue trying to push pass his basically closed lips.

The crowd cheered for the couple as Jungkook smiled, Taehyung felt rather uncomfortable, smiling wasn't an option when he saw Maddie sullen, looking at the two.

They stayed until everyone left, them being the main reason for the banquet after all. He saw Maddie run off, Jungkook following her as he sighed and left, planning on waiting in the car for his parents.

He was on his phone, angrily playing a game of Piano tiles when there was a knock at his window.
He looked out and saw Blair standing not too far from the door. He groaned as he threw his phone on the seat before walking out with a smile.
"Yes, Mrs.Jeon?"
"I'm sorry about...the girl. She's always in the way. But I promise you, Jungkook will be better to you."
Taehyung frowned.
"Actually, I don't mind Maddie at all. How would you feel if someone kissed Mr.Jeon infront of you?"

Blair pursed her lips before smiling.
"I guess so. But I do hope that you dont mind staying with Jungkook for now."
"Why?" Taehyung asked, eyebrows furrowing.
"He kinda did mention about you being home when he returns from work, people might speculate to why you went home in separate cars, especially the paparazzi."
Taehyung sighed but smiled nonetheless.
"I suppose. Where is he?"
"He's in the car. I told Ms.Song to sit in the back so that you'll be able to talk to Jungkook."
"That was unnecessary." Taehyung retorted as he fetched for his phone.

Blair led him to Jungkook's black Volvo before kissing the blonde on his cheek.
Taehyung climbed into the passenger seat, the atmosphere was already awkward. Jungkook's fists were tight around the steering wheel while Maddie looked outside the window.
Taehyung sighed before tearing his gaze away from the two.

They stopped by a suburban house in the urban part of the city.
Maddie hastily opened her door, trying to escape Jungkook but he quickly followed after her.

She cried in his arms as Taehyung watched from inside the highly tinted windows.
They kept on talking until Maddie leaned in for a kiss, Jungkook immediately responding to it.

Taehyung tore his eyes away from the two and started looking outside the window once again.
After a while, he heard the driver's door open and a sigh.

"Taehyung."
"What?"
"I love Maddie." He said, eyes infront of him.
"You don't have to deepthroat it down me, Jeon. I know."
"Good." He said before putting the car in drive, heading to his home.