5:Kidnapped

Aiden

Sweet is defeat when you actually win, I grinned on the thought it only took a drink to get that arrogant lady on board all thanks to her bastard of a father, my grin grew wider now I have Gold all to myself and the shock on her face when she learns about it is depictibly priceless.

I got up from my seat and ringed for the casinos bouncer as three strongly built men made their way to my office.

"you called sir???" the leader came forward.

"yes dispose of him." I gestured signaling them to the old man, they took him by the hand about to exit with him.

"sir please take pity on me I lost my wife to death and none of my relatives longer keeps contact with me , I just can't loose my daughter" my grin slowly vanish as my face grimace in disgust as I sent for another shot of gin which was delivered right away, a nod signalled the bouncers to hold on,  I walked up to the old man and slightly brushed his collar and collided my head with his leaving him confused and shaky, I pulled my sleeves up and got hold of his collar and left my hand a tattoo on his wrinkled face and kicked him in the curb as he folded cold on the floor with blood gushing slowly from his head.

I brought out Gold's profile the one Jayden researched on earlier and pointed it at the old fool

"you are adding coal to fire you old fool, you see this, this is everything about your daughter's profile, and it reports you've been gambling away the money she plans to pay your debts and buy your own house in greenwich village, and it said you are mentally disordered right ??? But you look perfectly fine to me, just drunk, hopeless and useless, you disgust me and you have guts to lie to me that your wife died when It's clear she left, ranaway because she couldn't bear the gossips anymore she couldn't bear you but she made a terrible mistake leaving Gold in your care......" I walked towards him he was in tears trying to get up as I held his chin up and looked him right in the eyes, I threw him to the other side of my office furious, he cuddles weakly I head towards him and squat below, my eyes darted straight at his tearful ones, I hissed in disgust just at the sight of him.

"you turned your daughter into your personal slave for four years do you know that is child abuse and if I could care less I would have thrown you in jail and make sure you never see the fucking daylight" I mocked to my advantage, he moan in pain and I moved close to his face as his eyes were red, he was in pain and from any moment he would give up the ghost. I looked into his ember gold eyes they were almost similar to Gold as I sigh and felt something like it was eating me up, I don't know what it is but I don't want to feel it.

I help the old man up to his chair opposite mine as I ordered the bouncers to leave us alone.

"the ambulance will be here soon to pick you up I will take full responsibility for your treatment and when you fully recover I want you to do just as I say" the atmosphere was tense and choking, he slightly look up at me and sighed with no reply.

"when you are admitted and eventually out of the hospital I want you to cut all connections with your daughter starting from now" he gasped and clenched tightly to his chest like he was going to die.

"but, but, sir let us be reasonable here I know I am a fool for betting over my daughter but please I can't do that." he said almost about to cry and that amuses me how fragile he is now but didn't feel a single guilt, turning his daughter to his maid how absurd.

"you had the chance to be reasonable, you bet over your daughter like a fool you are, you just started drinking with knowing my offer" I said as I received an intel from Joan that the ambulance is here, I texted her to direct them to my office.