7 | Song Preparation

On the way out of the room , Eunjae placed two small cameras on the top corners of each of their doors . She wasn't actually going to leave yet, She wasn't going to leave Jaehyun by himself and the boys being with Miyeon was fine because they were just a floor beneath them and Miyeon knows to contact me if anything happens , or something suspicious happens.

Eunjae made it back to her room and shut the door , bugging her own room , except her own bedroom , She looked at her suitcase that was sitting on her bed and unzipped it.

She pulled out her laptop , opening the same app she had on her phone, grabbing a little gadget in her laptop bag she placed the Bluetooth ear piece in her ear and connected it to her laptop.

"What do you do for fun Jaehyun"
Eunjae spoke to herself , She pulled up the camera footage she named '125 Main Room' . She could see Jaehyun was still on the balcony. Switching to the live stream named '125 Balcony' she saw that Jaehyun was sitting out on the balcony.

"Don't stay out there too long Jae"
Eunjae said to herself before exiting out of the full screen and the home page displayed a screen with various little screens , 10 screens showed the positions she put the cameras in, the places she put two camera were linked into one with a wide frame when you clicked on it and 9 showed nothing but a black screen and a mic icon , indicating it was just the sound playing.
Each one having the first name of the members indicating it whose room it was.

Eunjae left her laptop open and the ear piece as she started unpacking her things, A sound would ring through her ear piece when the cameras detected any sense of movement .

Eunjae had put all her clothes away and pulled out her smaller suitcase It held her undergarments and things that would be deemed illegal. She pulled out one of the handguns from her suitcase spinning it around in her hand and hiding it in the back of her pants. Three more were stored in certain compartments on the suitcase and as she sorted through her various bras a sound rang through her ear piece.

She saw the red light in the corner for the hallway monitors and clicked on it. A teenage girl with a camera in her hand hand has stepped out of the elevator and was looking around.

Eunjae rolled her eyes , it's a fangirl. She thought.

Closing her laptop she picked up her phone connecting the earpiece to her phone and leaving the room.
Eunjae rolled her eyes before grabbing her purse making it seem like she was leaving the hotel.

Opening and closing the door she saw the girl walking through the hallway looking around. The girl stilled when she saw someone leave the room and gulped.

Eunjae looked at herself on the phone before pretending to look up and double taking.

"Excuse me kid. This floors restricted , How did you get up here?"

The girl looked like she was going to cry and she held her phone closer to her chest. On the back was Jungwoo photocard , It was a dead giveaway.

"Ummm, I was just looking for my mom, I didn't know where to go" The girl quickly made up a lie.

"Don't lie, Tell me how you were allowed up here?"
Eunjae walked closer to the girl , The girl backed away from the rooms she had mentally made her destinations.